• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    yeah its a big difference to what was done to us. The Iran government wants to kill us and half our allies too. if they get a nuke, they will probly use use it. you go over there to the sand box and walk down the street and start shaking hands and telling them your an american and see if they are so inocent like you claim. Most all of them arabs HATE US!!! and would kill you in a heartbeat, and then broadcast your dying a** as religious propoganda.

So yeah I still say nuke them first!!

The fact is that the majority of them do not hate us. Iranians stood in solidarity with the US after 9/11. Most people forget that.

Don't be fooled by the news who only shows the Islamic extremists and tries to represent them as the majority. That's like if the news only showed KKK members and told you that they were the average American.

Remember if you nuke them, you will only create a lot more terrorists.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Iran's nukes don't scare me as much as Iran's navy. The reason this is so is the flaccid response to Iran's attack and capture of a british ship a couple of years ago. We (under Bush no less) and the brits cowered like a couple of punks in a prison shower when we should have stomped Iran's navy to the bottom of the gulf. What happened to us?
    I never understood this about Bush (whom I liked): He was willing to invade Iraq for the stuff that they might have done, but when Iran clearly picks a fight with our backup (the UK), his response was to punk out.

Indiana_Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Japan is probably the most trustworthy nation in the world in terms of fulfilling this role as facilitator of nuclear energy, not nuclear weapons.

Because of the a-bombs, the Japanese are probably the most anti-nuclear weapons culture in the world. And, their near lack of a military damn near makes them neutral. I think this proposal is a good one.

Iran won't take them up on it though, because Iran seeks nuclear weapons.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    I suspect Israel will take care of Iran's nuke problem even if the rest of the world doesn't. I doubt they will escalate to a nuclear conflict, but they will surely use conventional weapons to set the Iranian program back a few years. They take their sovereignty and security seriously.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I am just simply amazed at how Japan 'offered' to enrich it for them..... traitors.... I think they need another A-bomb to refresh their memories.

Um, you do realize that the Japanese made the offer to AVOID having the Iranians do it, right? And that the Japanese do NOT want a nuclear Iran any more than we do. So... what are you talking about?

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    as sad as it is to say i think iran deserves to have nukes... they have come along way since tehran in the 70's...... If we the US give in and side with them that will gain us major points in Iran and we will have another muslim ally

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    as sad as it is to say i think iran deserves to have nukes... they have come along way since tehran in the 70's...... If we the US give in and side with them that will gain us major points in Iran and we will have another muslim ally
    Why?

I'm not trying to say, "We can have them, you can't," I'm asking what justifies the "deserves" in your statement.

If Iran were only to enrich the uranium to medical isotope standards then them having the uranium wouldn't be a problem. They are in the process of refining well beyond what they need for isotopes and lying about it, so why would we "give in?"

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I lived in the ME for 6 years and shook a hell of a lot of Arab hands. Sat down to lunches and dinners and tea with more of them than you would like. The sad truth is that Arabs, by and large love Americans. What they don't love is our government and I can't say I blame them. I'll just have to call BS on your statement.

How could Iranians still be upset at the U.S. Government for Operation Ajax?

That was over 60 years ago. You'd think they'd forgive and forget by now.

Top Bottom