• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Indiana SheepDip, uh er SheepDog with the "Guns Welcome" sign in the lounge area:

image_zpsa87368e5.jpg

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I didn't even realize you were taking pics! Shoulda got one of my awesome shirt.

Good time, as always! Met some new faces, and enjoyed talking to everybody.
    Shower time for me, this non-smoker can't go to bed smelling like this.

Also, Bob, I went to school with the promote girl. (Name withheld, in case she doesn't want it on here.)

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Thanks melensdad for hosting the event. Thanks Andy for bringing out the Ruger's box. It was good to meet some of the NWI guys. I'll be making it out to some of the shooting events and bring the Ruger along with some of my other toys.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wait a minute. Pics of Black Betty, and my KelTek, with other guys. I feel so spurned. :)

And, I couldn't remember who the singer reminded me of. Of course, driving away.... sounds similiar to Stevie Nicks. Not as raspy or throaty, but still kinda similar.

And T Star, feel free to put in a good word for me with the sales rep. If she likes slightly "older" guys, with guns......

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I want to give a special THANK YOU to Wild Deuce for lending me his sight tool and to Darkkevin for changing the rear sight on the Glock 19.

To all, I had a great time and I hope all the rest of you did as well. Lots of new faces tonight, hopefully many of the new folks will make it out to the MEET & SHOOTS that will be coming up this year.

Also, the cigar rep Stephanie had so much fun that she wants to do another event with the INGO crew and may even come out shooting with us sometime. She's brand new to guns, went shooting for the very first time at a gun range in Las Vegas recently and is very curious to try more guns. I think tonight may have tipped her over the edge into joining the gun-nut crowd.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Thanks to bob for allowing us hillbillys and rednecks a place to coonfinger each others guns and generally shot the *****. What a great time. I wanna suggest name tags for future events, getting kinda big! (Good thing for sure)
    Btw, what was the name if that sight we put on? I have a memory of a gnat :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well...melensdad kicked us out at about 9:30, so In_Sheepdog, In_Sheep_Puppy, LadyGhost and myself moved on to the Twisted Kilts for further fellowship, libations and eye-candy....(oh yeah we had food as well).:n00b:

Sure rub it in.
    Next time, let's have the event when I'm not on mids.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks to bob for allowing us hillbillys and rednecks a place to coonfinger each others guns and generally shot the *****. What a great time. I wanna suggest name tags for future events, getting kinda big! (Good thing for sure)
    Btw, what was the name if that sight we put on? I have a memory of a gnat :dunno:

Occcluder Sight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1w0QBMnDw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom