• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Our cigar representative will be Stephanie . . . I explained to her that there will be a lot of guns at the event . . . she told me she just went to the shooting range for the first time recently . . . she is looking forward to seeing all the guns!!!

Polish them up boys, she might even be single???

BTW, I'll you'll recognize me by the gun I plan to wear:
    4fe8ef6bc55b5e5d5287ef7450d43abb.jpg

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I'll be here :rockwoot:

One of the Dyer police officers stopped into the lounge, he heard about the Open Carry night. He thought it was great. Said he may be stopping buy with one or two of his buddies to smoke cigars and talk guns. He wanted to know about our group shoots and other stuff. Nice guy, one of the officers who is also a "gun guy."

There will be quite a few non-INGO members who are gun guys here too.

For those who have not been to an OPEN CARRY night they have missed out. Its a fun time, whether you OC or not.
    who was it? i know quite a few dyer boys. mentioned it to my buddy jeff a few weeks ago, thought it may be him.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Just found out I can not reschedule my training, unfortunately I have to say I won't be able to make it in time afterwards. Have fun tomorrow boys.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Wish I could join you folks again tonight, but tonight is a practice night at the range. Let's see ... work with my instructor and refine what I learned last week and begin adding more variety, intensity and confidence ... or hang out with a bunch of cee-gar chompin' hicks and swap lies about all the guns we've owned?

Decisions, decisions ... :D

Sadly, the training wins. However, I'll be with you in spirit. Might even jump into the hot tub after practice and have a cigar in your honor.

Have fun!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Trying to gather up all of my infamous Ruger SR1911's belongings now to pass on to the Rugers new owner tonight at the informal scratching your itch ceremony.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've brought along a couple of 1911 holsters. A Galco Side snap and a Galco Miami classic shoulder holster.

The Side Snap goes for $119 new and the Miami Classic shoulder goes for $189 new.

The side snap and Miami are for sale.

Side Snap $70

Miami Classic $120

First come first served, COD.

They are both right handed black leather and in good condition. The Miami classic worn once. The side snap worn frequently.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LadyGhost and I have some errands to run on our way to the lounge. We should be there about 4ish.....
    Andy is in charge until I get back . . . About 5-ish??? Have to get my wife home from the dentist.

Wish I could join you folks again tonight, but tonight is a practice night at the range. Let's see ... work with my instructor and refine what I learned last week and begin adding more variety, intensity and confidence ... or hang out with a bunch of cee-gar chompin' hicks and swap lies about all the guns . . . !
    Only 1/2 are hicks, about a 1/3rd are rednecks and the remainder are mouth breathing hillbillies. And one guy claims to be a lawyer, but we let him hang with us anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom