Jan '12 1500: So, what'd ya get? (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rafterman191

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I stayed outside near the parking lots making deals there. Picked up this home brew for $175. Brought back some old memories. Already gave it the once over and pretty well built fired 2 mags through it, no hiccups.
    DSC04374.jpg

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I didn't see what I went to find which was a Rossi trapper in 44 mag.

I don't know what a Rossi trapper is, and I couldn't find it on their web site.

But, fwiw, when I bought my used Gen 2 G17 from Ramzs Emporioum in Lafayette 2 months ago, they had 2 new Rossi 44 lever action rifles. I can't remember exactly what the prices were, so I won't post about that. But, you can call them monday morning at 765-448-9104.

code_red

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    East Side Indy
    Bought some ammo, cleaning supplies and a cheap nylon holster that would accommodate a gun with a light for our home defense gun. Also sold my boyfriends XD40 and got my knife sharpened. Met the knife lady too.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Originally Posted by starbury33
    I should have mentioned that mine was w/ a 2 stage trigger. I think single stage was around what you paid, might have been $230, not too sure. I went on Friday and there were a lot of people buying. Yeah, I felt there was a lot of frenzy buying.

Okay, that makes a difference then:) I'm a big fan of VLTOR products. How do you like the VLTOR upper?

I think for the price starbury paid they also polish the trigger for a smoother feel. They sell their polished triggers for $40 w/exchange.

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    Picked up a couple of jetbeam flashlights from frog-wild (had never heard of them and come to find out they're in fishers), a cheap "tactical" backpack, and finally got started on my next ar with stripped lower complete with grim reaper logo.

Spent more than I intended, but isn't that what usually happens? Still, fairly happy with what I bought.

DThurston

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Shelby County
    Oh - and I also got to hold a Hi Point full size 9mm for the first time. Holy CRAP! That thing IS a dangerous weapon just from the weight. Never mind shooting, throw the damn thing at em and they won't bother you again.

Sorry for the :hijack:

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Matt at Urban E.R.T hooked me up with a sling for my M-4. Kimball and his lovely assistant hooked me up with a 45% torso popper and a 10" square plate. Of course I had to pick up an official INGO T-shirt. Also got a couple other small items and fondled a few guns. Was planning on picking up some XM855 but I can have it dropped off on my porch for the same price and not have to carry it the half mile back to the car.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Zippered pistol rugs for $3/each. Nylon ambi holster with mag pouch attached and matching iwb nylon holster from Vector. 9x18 mak silver bear ammo.

More people than I have ever seen in there, it was crowded even in the side rooms, and that was before noon.

Top Bottom