• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I can't watch it anymore. Between the lack of realistic modern day gun handling and Sutherland's politics, I can't stand it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Never question Jack! You may find yourself in a head-first jump from a roof, without a parachute.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I tried to watch a few minutes of 24 with my brother in law recently and he kicked me out of the room because I kept commenting on the poor gun handling.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's got to be a guy thing. Barring gross and horrible recreations of reality, I don't think women are bothered by a little poetic license in fictional entertainment efforts. For example, I have a new favorite show, Burn Notice. Mr88GT is not allowed to watch it with me because every 3-5 minutes he's critiquing something. "Yes, dear, I know it's unrealistic to be shot at that much by people using full auto weapons and not get hit. But you'd be sorely mistaken if you thought I was watching it for it's uber-realistic plot and presentation." :naughty:

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    It's got to be a guy thing. Barring gross and horrible recreations of reality, I don't think women are bothered by a little poetic license in fictional entertainment efforts. For example, I have a new favorite show, Burn Notice. Mr88GT is not allowed to watch it with me because every 3-5 minutes he's critiquing something. "Yes, dear, I know it's unrealistic to be shot at that much by people using full auto weapons and not get hit. But you'd be sorely mistaken if you thought I was watching it for it's uber-realistic plot and presentation." :naughty:

:laugh: I tried to get through Burn Notice but the 1st season is so brutally slow. Who burned him???

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    How should I know? I thought I made it clear why I was watching the show. :):

Bruce Campbell is pretty dreamy

Bruce_Campbell_pic_2s.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Oh....women notice other things that guys don't seem to mind; things that aren't necessarily all natural...you know, surgically enhanced. At least my wife does. :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This season is at least not quite so...sensitive. Jack's body count per show is way up compared the last couple of seasons of the first series.

Top Bottom