• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Was going to place an order, but figured I'd ask you guy's/gal's if there reliable or not. So.......?
    Or do you know where I could find the 33rnd Glock(or off brand) 9mm mags around the Ft Wayne area, and not go broke buying one?
    Thank's

J D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Fishers In
    I've been ordering from JG since the last '80's and never had a problem. Can't help you with the magazine unfortunately.

Loc n load

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    JG sales

They have been in business for decades....I have been a customer since the 60's....always call to see if they have what you want.....their ad's are sometimes out of date.....they run the same ads over and over in SGN's.....but other outfits do the same. IMO good outfit to deal with.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Thank's to your rep's, they have a new first time customer. $39 after shipping for what I was looking for, cheapest on Arms' was $70 and up!
    Thank you all

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I ordered some 9mm from them recently. Only issue I've run into is that they requested an adult over the age of 21 to sign for it. It's a bit inconvenient due to my work schedule, but I'm sure I'll eventually get it delivered.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    That's the law cook4army. Not their idea. Anyway I renewed my C&R just before all this crap exploded and have been waiting to send them a new copy. I knew they had to be getting hammered and did not want to take the chance my license got lost in the commotion. I've bought a 91/30, a k31 and ammo from them. Always good service.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    That's the law cook4army. Not their idea. Anyway I renewed my C&R just before all this crap exploded and have been waiting to send them a new copy. I knew they had to be getting hammered and did not want to take the chance my license got lost in the commotion. I've bought a 91/30, a k31 and ammo from them. Always good service.

Actually it's not the law just their policy. I've ordered a lot of ammo on line from various places and haven't had to sign for it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Redhood
    Top Bottom