• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    The IDF version (which is not pictured in the US Defense Solutions picture) has the optic secured directly to the barrel. If you want the option to remove the optic or put something else on it, you should get the standard picatinny version. Mine is the standard version with an M21 mounted on it with QD levers. Although I really like the optic and the favor the look of the IDF version, I'm glad I went with this version. My bad eyes see an Eotech reticle much better and I think I'll change it out eventually.

Thank you no IDF16 for me then... I want the option of using different optics!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just put a Streamlight TLR-H1 on my Tavor's side rail and it's easy to operate with the fingers of my weak hand while holding the foregrip. Using stock tailcap switch, no wiring required. Can even do strobe mode no problemo.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I just put a Streamlight TLR-H1 on my Tavor's side rail and it's easy to operate with the fingers of my weak hand while holding the foregrip. Using stock tailcap switch, no wiring required. Can even do strobe mode no problemo.

You know the rules . . . Pictures man! :D

Top Bottom