• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Ivermectin is readily available and fairly cheap. Vaccines may people rich. Follow the money.
    • Meijer Pharmacy.
      $103retailSave 32%
      The price after coupon is$69.13.
      with free coupon
      GET FREE COUPON
    • Prices for the following pharmacy:CVS Pharmacy.
      $96retailSave 82%
      The price after coupon is$16.92.
      with free coupon
      GET FREE COUPON
    • Prices for the following pharmacy:Kroger Pharmacy.
      $99retailSave 68%
      The price after coupon is$30.86.
      with free coupon
      GET FREE COUPON
    • Prices for the following pharmacy:Walmart.

The retail price is$80.98.
      retail price

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yes you can get this in tubes at any farm store and in liquid. Could you use it on yourself? That'd be upto you I'd just be very careful and know the exact amount needed. Do remember this is made for animals not humans. In a SHTF situation I probably would use it. However since it's not go to a Dr please.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes you can get this in tubes at any farm store and in liquid. Could you use it on yourself? That'd be upto you I'd just be very careful and know the exact amount needed. Do remember this is made for animals not humans. In a SHTF situation I probably would use it. However since it's not go to a Dr please.
    Recommended dosages are quoted by the pound of the recipient. I have been advised by the veterinarian to dose heavy rather than light with the assurance it is virtually impossible to overdose.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, and I'm not so sure about ingesting a product made to be applied to the back of livestock. From what I can find out the pour/roll on isn't transdermal so just applying it to your skin won't do much. That is unless you have mange or mites :dunno:.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I certainly don’t want to drink any pour-on and not to keen on wearing it but the cows have different idea, they wield that tail like a samari warrior. I think most farmers and ranchers that deal with ivromec already know it’s reasonably harmless, they end up wearing a few ounces every every year

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I certainly don’t want to drink any pour-on and not to keen on wearing it but the cows have different idea, they wield that tail like a samari warrior. I think most farmers and ranchers that deal with ivromec already know it’s reasonably harmless, they end up wearing a few ounces every every year
    :lmfao:I'm sure the farmers and rancher do, I watched one video and it wouldn't surprise me after a day of doing it the person doing the application wasn't wearing more than any one cow.
    View attachment 134877
    You can get it in a lovely tasty paste too.
    I'm pretty sure you can get an injectable version for livestock without a script as well. If I was going to dose myself I'd probably get the injectable and just take it orally. Although that stuff might be a good bit cheaper than the heartworm preventative I get for my dog...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom