• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    As a former PF9 owner, my gun was trouble free. But any more than about 5 mags at a time was too much. That pistol has some recoil. The slide would rust real easy but it carried great.

I think the PF-9 is a great little gun at a great price and yes, I've shot one before.
    You cannot defy the law of physics, the lighter the gun the stiffer the recoil, but if you ever have to use it in defense, you'll never remember the recoil.
    Carry it a lot and shoot it sparingly.
    I guess you could have the slide ceracoated or something or buy one with a rust proof coating already on it.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think the PF-9 is a great little gun at a great price and yes, I've shot one before.
    You cannot defy the law of physics, the lighter the gun the stiffer the recoil, but if you ever have to use it in defense, you'll never remember the recoil.
    Carry it a lot and shoot it sparingly.
    I guess you could have the slide ceracoated or something or buy one with a rust proof coating already on it.

I had my slide Duracoated.

At the time, it was the only pistol I had besides a .22lr. So practicing with it wasn't fun. But yes, a few shots in a SD situtation and you wouldn't notice.

Top Bottom