It's On!!! The 2nd Annual Hush Indiana Summer Suppressor Shoot..August 4, 2012!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK t_star, this is your lucky day!

My lovely wife (we'll call her Mrs. LMW) heard of your plight and decided to create for you....the one and only medium-sized black INGO tee shirt in existence! :)

She sewed the sides and arm holes to match a medium. The shoulders will still be a bit wider than a regular medium. The shirt does have seams down the side, but it looks good!

I will be at the Hush Shoot tomorrow. Track me down and the shirt is yours!

nv1gjo.jpg

That.Is.Awesome! Mrs. LMW is so incredibly sweet!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    OK t_star, this is your lucky day!

My lovely wife (we'll call her Mrs. LMW) heard of your plight and decided to create for you....the one and only medium-sized black INGO tee shirt in existence! :)

She sewed the sides and arm holes to match a medium. The shoulders will still be a bit wider than a regular medium. The shirt does have seams down the side, but it looks good!

I will be at the Hush Shoot tomorrow. Track me down and the shirt is yours!

nv1gjo.jpg
    :wwub: :rockwoot: :wwub: :rockwoot: :wwub:
    OMG!!! You and Mrs. LMW rock!!! We are on our way down from NWI as I type this. I don't know what you look like, but I will be either in a blue tank top or a green stamp collector shirt. I also have a nifty custom INGO hat, thanks to getting 2nd place in a NWI meet & shoot pistol comp and receiving a patch!

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    OMG!!! You and Mrs. LMW rock!!! We are on our way down from NWI as I type this. I don't know what you look like, but I will be either in a blue tank top or a green stamp collector shirt. I also have a nifty custom INGO hat, thanks to getting 2nd place in a NWI meet & shoot pistol comp and receiving a patch!

Just ask around, most of the vendors will be able to point you to him. :)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

Here's me with INGO member Shadow.
    I'm the fellow on the right.

ja9svc.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Does anyone know if the range will be open after 5:00? According to the MCFG calendar is says closed 8-5. This is the last weekend to bring my sons shooting before they go back to college and wanted to know if our plans are still good.

Yes, back to normal operations after the HUSH shoot.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Had a great time today. I got to talk to several people, met a few nice folks and saw some awesome equipment. I never did see a suppressed Saiga 12 though. Did I just miss it or was it not there? I'll be back next year. :rockwoot:

Just left. It was awesome, met a few INGOers and had a great time. Thanks to all the vendors who let us shoot.

I believe you were walking up as I left. I was talking to Dave and Kimball. I failed to introduce myself.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Yarp

Absolute blast, kudos to everyone involved, vendor and spectator alike. The Huntertown Arms guys were a blast and very informative. Shooting the 300aac blackout was probably the worst thing I did.... Now I want one even worse.

Top Bottom