It's been really quiet around here lately...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    88 got banned? Noooooo..... She was the cream in my coffee.
    (That always made her blush)

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    You should have seen the picture of his French onion he posted! Best troll ever. :):

Like this?
    FriendOnions_zpsg16lcbau.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hey! I didn't say I was "quick" with noticing. I have worked VERY hard to not accidentally stumble into the General Political forum! That place is dangerous! You can't go in there without a helmet. I had to go to an INGO shoot with real people to realize that she was missing from the forum! I couldn't get her riled up today!! I tried, but she had a big grin on her face while she broke in her new pistol...

What was she shooting? I didn't make it down that way to find out. Was it the H&K she'd mentioned?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Estrogen.....I am surrounded with it. Lone male in a sea of female madness. If I could bottle some up and spread it around I would.

I hear ya CM. We did have an old male cat that we took in (DoggyMama's cousin was moving and couldn't take him with her). He only lived for a few months before he passed on, but I've gotta say it was kinda nice to be able to say "good boy" for those few months that he was with us. :(

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hear ya CM. We did have an old male cat that we took in (DoggyMama's cousin was moving and couldn't take him with her). He only lived for a few months before he passed on, but I've gotta say it was kinda nice to be able to say "good boy" for those few months that he was with us. :(

WE had 4 G-daughters having a slumber party here last night. The terrorists in my avatar, 3 year old and an 8 year old. 3 year old and her Mom live with us right now and my wife and daughter were hanging with the kids..........:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom