• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Time to head to the city/county building to finalize this thing. Should be done by 3:10p and then a cookout with family to celebrate tonight. Pics to follow.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Doc, could you share your experience? My wife and I have been wanting to look into adoption, and would love to hear about your experience of the process.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Congrats. My brother and his wife did it twice, and managed infants both times. They've both turned out, um, well they've both turned out. One is great; except for the age thing, I would have, um... never mind. The other one is kinda weird. Nothing bad really, just a little off. She wasn't dropped on her head, though, I'll vouch.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Congrats. My wife and I are on the back half of IVF. Adoption was an option for us too. Maybe will be in the future too.

Jason

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Congratulations! My wife and I completed our home study earlier this month and are looking forward to being "live" with our adoption agency in the very near future.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Congrats and thank you for giving that baby a chance! I have an unbelievable amount of respect for those who choose to open their hearts and homes to a child that they didn't create themselves.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Congrats! Great looking family! My wife and I adopted our son a little over 10 years ago and he is truly a joy! We have a daughter, biological, and they started fighting like brother and sister the minute we got home with him, but it was amazing to see how quickly they had each other's back too. God bless!

Top Bottom