Camby area
    tenor.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Considering CNN immediately went with comparing her to Mussolini this one is really not fiction. CNN took the article down shortly after she showed support for Ukraine,but MSN has kept it up.

MSN already calls her fascists before her government is even formed.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm starting to see why they call her a fascist and compare her to Mussolini. I agree with her, but her directness is jarring. She's not wrong. But she is calling them all out and going scorched earth on them. Yeowsas. My thick skin makes me only slightly uncomfortable because of all the atrocities she is calling out. I cant even imagine how triggered the pansies are. They are likely in a corner hugging their knees in the fetal position rocking back and forth.

But to be clear, she isnt spouting anywhere NEAR fascist ideals/ideas. She's just calling it like it is and thats just not pretty.

And not to sound superficial, but low res video is not flattering AT ALL to her for some reason. The high res photos Ive seen of her appear that she is a slightly above average attractive lady. However all the low res videos Ive seen are not flattering to her at ALL. Anyone else notice that? (though my tinfoil hat says the reason we arent seeing her speeches in HD is on purpose for just this reason... they dont want her to look good, In fact, the last video above was so low res It reminds me of the attractiveness of HRC *shudders*)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm starting to see why they call her a fascist and compare her to Mussolini. I agree with her, but her directness is jarring. She's not wrong. But she is calling them all out and going scorched earth on them. Yeowsas. My thick skin makes me only slightly uncomfortable because of all the atrocities she is calling out. I cant even imagine how triggered the pansies are. They are likely in a corner hugging their knees in the fetal position rocking back and forth.

But to be clear, she isnt spouting anywhere NEAR fascist ideals/ideas. She's just calling it like it is and thats just not pretty.

And not to sound superficial, but low res video is not flattering AT ALL to her for some reason. The high res photos Ive seen of her appear that she is a slightly above average attractive lady. However all the low res videos Ive seen are not flattering to her at ALL. Anyone else notice that? (though my tinfoil hat says the reason we arent seeing her speeches in HD is on purpose for just this reason... they dont want her to look good, In fact, the last video above was so low res It reminds me of the attractiveness of HRC *shudders*)
    On the videos I would go as far as saying they have added noise to them to make them look worse deliberately. Any camera made in the last 10 years and most phones could have better resolution than that. The media covers everything the woman says. Every event. You have to be unhinged to think the bad quality is not on purpose.

Top Bottom