• Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    ingorance-
    lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant

imho when people are willing to openly refer to others as ignorant when they are surely more well educated than themselves it says a lot about them selfs and this country...we have no respect for our leader or each other....if people would of talked about Roosevelt, Kennedy, or even Reagen...people would of crucified them...theres nothing wrong with disagreeing with our political leaders but calling them names and being disrespectful only breeds hate....and i know a lot of people on here call them selfs Christians ....that doesn't sound very Cristian :twocents:

Since you feel the need to neg rep me for my comment...I'll try and discuss this as civilized as possible with you.

First of all, being the christian man you are apparently, do you not feel that lying is ignorant? How about our boys coming home from the middle east? Did that ever happen......:dunno:

How about giving free hand outs to people willing to not work for it? while people like me(and I'm assuming you also) work our tails off to get by? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for helping the elderly, disabled(that aren't faking it), or our veterans :patriot: but because someone is illegally here and has popped out 6 kids, does that make them more capable of handling my money??

Look we could sit here and have a pissing contest for a year....you have your opinions and I have mine. So lets not neg rep for the having the right to free speach please :rolleyes:

Thats my :twocents:

P.S. Lets not bring religion in to this please. Have a look at the rules.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    No just a stupid idiot lacking any and all common sense, and the worst President this nation has ever had the total displeasure to elect. By the way, my middle name is Allen, you can call me that anytime. Bill T.
    Actually my vote for worst president ever goes hands down to stinkin lincoln. Honest Abe destroyed states rights/sovereignty and intentionally created this federal monstrosity we live with today. Make no mistake about it, slavery had NOTHING to do with the war of northern aggression.

I prefer to call our "president" today by his real name, Barry Soetoro or just barry for short and I do this out of total disrespect for him.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Actually my vote for worst president ever goes hands down to stinkin lincoln. Honest Abe destroyed states rights/sovereignty and intentionally created this federal monstrosity we live with today. Make no mistake about it, slavery had NOTHING to do with the war of northern aggression.

I prefer to call our "president" today by his real name, Barry Soetoro or just barry for short and I do this out of total disrespect for him.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    Why do you even care? It's no big deal. :dunno:

I've never understood why people use his middle name to refer to him. It isn't real common to go around calling people by their middle name unless that is what they prefer. I suppose it is just the 'in' thing to do in an attempt to further the idea he is some kind of Islamic terrorist.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No just a stupid idiot lacking any and all common sense, and the worst President this nation has ever had the total displeasure to elect. By the way, my middle name is Allen, you can call me that anytime. Bill T.

Stupid idiot? No.. his IQ would likely crush yours, but I guess that is perspective.

Top Bottom