• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    My major reservation about them is it has a hammer drop safety but no double action trigger. This means you have move the safety to fire then cock the hammer. No safe way to use it as a sub for the Glock when working from the holster.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not a bad gun. Great for a Glock lover. Very easy to take down to clean. Very accurate and fun to shoot. I have put many rounds through my friend's and if I didnt already have a Walther p22 I would get one. It tends to prefer 40 grain cci minimags for best reliability as far as ejecting. I would not hesitate to buy one.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    From what I could find out they are made in Austria like the Glock.
    Glock are making the polymer frame of the gun for ISSC it's why they look so much like a Glock and yet they can sale them without lawsuit.
    So I believe Glock is making money on each sales.
    I think the only problem you can have with them is reliability (like most .22s semi-auto).
    If Glock could make a 100% reliable gun in .22 they would make one and it would say "Glock" on it.I think they dont want to look bad saling a gun who is not 100% reliable like all their other guns it's why they let another company do it and produces only the frame.
    But as a plinker it looks like a good little gun.
    Also it could be good to train for cheap if your carry gun is a Glock 19 or same size gun.
    Hope it helps.

Top Bottom