• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Did you know that Al CIAda is an American funded/trained/armed/instructed terrorist group? I'm not sure you knew that they were created by us to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. Then we screwed them over. War does not HAVE to be a fact of life, as you sort of imply.

How many inspections does Iran need to allow where the outcome is the same: Iran is NOT persuing nuclear weapons! Iran is a Non-Proliferation Treaty signatory and as such they are fully entitled to domestic peaceful nuclear power to include higher enrichment for medical isotopes. Further, the USA is a signatory and is OBLIGATED BY TREATY to assist Iran in their peaceful nuclear endeavors.

Israel has REPEATEDLY refused to sign the treaty, and we are in violation of said treaty by supporting them!

What part of that do you not understand?

If Israel wants to start a war- let them, it's not our damn job to police everyone. I could only hope we wouldn't get sucked into it. (Yeah, right..) You'd think that with all the training and toys we've given them over the years they could take care of themselves.

Maybe if they didn't want all the flack they get they shouldn't have stolen the land they occupy.

Maybe they should stop taking advantage of everyone and every nation they can.

Maybe it's through their repeated actions throughout history as to why everyone else hates them.

You realize the only reason the USA is their "friend" is because the USA IS RUN BY THEM?! They have infiltrated our government and our media, and the general population either doesn't know or doesn't care. Blindly following the herder to their own demise until they have nothing more to give and their handler moves on to the next flock to rape.

:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Dude, sit back and crack open a cold one. Better yet, crack open two and I'll join you. :cheers:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm with power... who exactly has Iran ever attacked, first?
    And a quick nugget of Info, Iran supported the N. Alliance against the Taliban well before 9/11.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :popcorn::popcorn:
    Back for refill. What'd I miss?
    Oh, I see. Jews bad, Jews are whiners, Jews run a shadow gov't in America. Iran innocent as a newborn baby. M'kay.

Try bashin on any other ethnicity or nationality and see how fast da ban hammer comes down. Jess sayin:twocents:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I'm with power... who exactly has Iran ever attacked, first?
    And a quick nugget of Info, Iran supported the N. Alliance against the Taliban well before 9/11.

What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you know that as soon as Iran acquires a nuclear weapon, they will send an ICBM our way across the airspace of North Africa or Europe just cuz they can

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    Zionism is not Judaism.

Stop with all the crap talk about people being anti-semitic when they point out what's really going on.

And hey Kutnupe14- you're right... "Who has Iran attacked first, lately?" Trick question... they HAVEN'T. ;)

My argument isn't that Iran is perfect. My argument is that Israel ISN'T and people need to stop acting like they are.

Edit- this basically sums it up. These are not my words:

"There is no "existential" threat to Israel. Israel is the world's 6th most powerful nuclear state. Even if Iran were building a bomb (and nobody has any evidence that they are), Iran would not attack Israel or the US because of the deterrent of nuclear weapons., and that my friends is what Israel and the US are really worried about. Israel and the US' control over the middle east is based on their ability to attack other nations with impunity. If Iran were to develop a nuclear weapon, then Iran can tell the US and Israel to go pound sand, because an attack on Iran would be responded to with a nuclear weapon. The US and Israel don't want a world where they cannot attack other nations at will. Israel wants a middle east in which Israel is the only state armed with nuclear weapons, to reserve to itself the right to invade other nations at will without fear of reprisals. The only "existential" threat to Israel is an Israel no longer able to exist by stealing resources from everyone else in the region." -whatreallyhappened.com

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    You realize the only reason the USA is their "friend" is because the USA IS RUN BY THEM?! They have infiltrated our government and our media, and the general population either doesn't know or doesn't care. Blindly following the herder to their own demise until they have nothing more to give and their handler moves on to the next flock to rape.

:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

It is perfectly legitimate to question the policies of our government or the government of Israel for whatever reason you choose. But if you think this little rant is not ant-semitic, there is no point arguing. If you can't see the same characterization of Jews in your rant that was used in the late 1930's in Germany, you need to read some history books.

While you're reading, look up the current borders that Israel claims and maybe the why's for them. Are their hands clean in the current situation in the mid-east, no. But what are their options? Lets see... they can kick the a$$ of any nation or group that even hints at effin with them or they could go all Ghandi on us and be slaughtered.

Edit- this basically sums it up. These are not my words:

"There is no "existential" threat to Israel. Israel is the world's 6th most powerful nuclear state. Even if Iran were building a bomb (and nobody has any evidence that they are), Iran would not attack Israel or the US because of the deterrent of nuclear weapons., and that my friends is what Israel and the US are really worried about. Israel and the US' control over the middle east is based on their ability to attack other nations with impunity. If Iran were to develop a nuclear weapon, then Iran can tell the US and Israel to go pound sand, because an attack on Iran would be responded to with a nuclear weapon. The US and Israel don't want a world where they cannot attack other nations at will. Israel wants a middle east in which Israel is the only state armed with nuclear weapons, to reserve to itself the right to invade other nations at will without fear of reprisals. The only "existential" threat to Israel is an Israel no longer able to exist by stealing resources from everyone else in the region." -whatreallyhappened.com

No, Israel ain't perfect. But nuclear deterrence assumes both sides are capable of rational thought. Is a nation, that makes heroes of and pays families of suicide bombers, capable of rational thought? That's a pretty big gamble in my book.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom