• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    It appears so, you can see ingo's version of this here, https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nse/4227-states_that_honor_indianas_ltch.html. Also many states that do not accept it do have rules to transport through them, many of which are very reasonable but you would have to look at that on a state by state basis

That would be covered under the Federal Firearms Transportation laws. You may legally transport through a state on the way to your destination, so long as you don't make any extended stops. (in it's most simplest terms)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Is the reciprocity map on usacarry accurate. by what I can see I can legally carry from Indiana down to Florida with my LTCH.
    Check every site you can find on the internet. There are several. That way you'll soon see if one site might not be accurate. Also, some states' Attorneys' General web pages will list reciprocal states or ones that they recognize.

Welcome to INGO!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Is the reciprocity map on usacarry accurate. by what I can see I can legally carry from Indiana down to Florida with my LTCH.

I believe it is. It correlates the the 2012 Handgun laws book I have, as well as my CCW app on my iPhone. and I am carrying all the way to Florida starting tomorrow. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's what I love about all the disparities in laws. Can you see "Joe Public" going through this with driver's licenses and autos.

In Tennessee, assault Mustangs are banned. But in California its those bad trucks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Top Bottom