• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i just got this message on my my profile as a visitor message. i would like to sell this hammer to someone who will use it and i know how hard they are to find (took me 3-4months to find one in stock) but the guy lives in california and i know alot of things cant go there. anyways here is the message.

Hey I saw that you were selling a mac11 hammer a bit back. I found this website via riverofguns.com and i am in dire need of a mac hammer (among other FCG parts) I can pay you $25 to cover the shipping, I am in california (worst state to love guns, believe me I know, but we have loopholes that we work with to have some slightly 'interesting' stuff) Anyhow, please email me back at ihateslhs@aol.com or join up at CALGUNS.net and send me a PM. Thanks again!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm a member at CalGuns and the site is legit. I've purchased 6.5 Grendel uppers from members at CalGuns and traded other parts over at CalGuns too. That said you have to check out the users you trade with.

A hammer is not an issue. I would not try to sell a gun to someone over there unless you ship it from a dealer to a dealer and talk with the receiving dealer first.

JMO

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Don't do it!
    Sounds like your putting yourself out there for potential risk; look at the email adress he/she left you. They apparently hate their highschool :eek:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm a member at CalGuns and the site is legit. I've purchased 6.5 Grendel uppers from members at CalGuns and traded other parts over at CalGuns too. That said you have to check out the users you trade with.

A hammer is not an issue. I would not try to sell a gun to someone over there unless you ship it from a dealer to a dealer and talk with the receiving dealer first.

JMO

thanks bud i think ill move forward with the deal

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Don't do it!
    Sounds like your putting yourself out there for potential risk; look at the email adress he/she left you. They apparently hate their highschool :eek:

I agree San Leandro High School ......:noway:

I wouldn't do it unless you can verify information and age. Something doesn't smell right. :twocents:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    thanks bud i think ill move forward with the deal

Calguns is very much like INGO but devoted to California gun owners. They actually are better (dare I say it) than INGO in some ways because they have a legal foundation that fights for gun rights, they do lobbying in their state legislature, etc. Its a good group.

As other have said, check out the buyer.

When I trade over there I only deal with people who have good reputations.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Calguns is very much like INGO but devoted to California gun owners. They actually are better (dare I say it) than INGO in some ways because they have a legal foundation that fights for gun rights, they do lobbying in their state legislature, etc. Its a good group.

Not to mention that there are no regulations on a hammer. It's just a chunk of metal. Receivers, magazines, and ammo are regulated but hammers are not. :patriot:

Bunch of Sheila's!!! :rolleyes: :D

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Im not sure if if I would sell it either. I cherish my anal virginity so I would not even so much as sell an airsoft gun to someone in Kalifornia. Im no lawyer but I do know Kali has some f@#$ed up gun laws. Tell him to move to a free state like Indiana:patriot:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The person who posted on your profile talked about LOOP HOLES... clearly there is something that we are missing... if they were buying a neck tie from you would they have quoted LOOP HOLES.... just sayin... is it worth making 25 bucks?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

As other have said, check out the buyer.

When I trade over there I only deal with people who have good reputations.

Melensdad is right on. Forget all the noise about "25 bucks ain't worth it". It's just noise, those ppl have no idea what they are talking about, zero productivity or information to their comments.

You should be posting this question on CalGuns, not on INGO.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Melensdad is right on. Forget all the noise about "25 bucks ain't worth it". It's just noise, those ppl have no idea what they are talking about, zero productivity or information to their comments.

You should be posting this question on CalGuns, not on INGO.

But...but...the sky......the SKY!!!!! :eek: :nailbite::runaway::runaway::runaway: :faint:

:laugh::lmfao:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't do it!

I agree San Leandro High School ......:noway:

I wouldn't do it unless you can verify information and age. Something doesn't smell right. :twocents:

Isn't this is the high school where the Mexican flag was flown above the American flag in a public display by Latino students?

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I did a little research on him. He appears to be a 28yo skateboarder from Oakland,Ca., Who builds AKs. Just fyi.

Top Bottom