• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Why is the New World Order suddenly going in reverse?[...]

A second reason is the decline of a West whose project this was. We no longer dictate to the world, and the world no longer marches to our tune. The deficits and indebtedness of Western nations preclude more of the big wealth transfers in foreign aid that once bought us influence.
    For some reason he thinks that the decline of the west is a reason to say the NWO is declining. I think the decline of the west has been the NWO agenda all along. The country is in decline, but the elites are more powerful than ever.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    For some reason he thinks that the decline of the west is a reason to say the NWO is declining. I think the decline of the west has been the NWO agenda all along. The country is in decline, but the elites are more powerful than ever.

Depends on what the desired plan is...

1. Weak US that cannot or will not resist interventionist policies of the NWO via destruction of US power, soft or hard.
    2. Infiltration of US power and comandeering it for their purposes, such as using our military power to influence nationstates for NWO purposes. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    I believe the US must be brought into parity with the rest of the world for the globalists to bring about the NWO. IMHO, this is part of the plan, not its failing.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Oswald Spengler wrote about this in 1918, and Buchanan is sounding similar themes in 2011. It's apparently a slow decline.

Many of the issues we're talking about today, e.g., radical Islam and immigration, were factors in the 19th century as well.

Not to say things are peachy today, but in many respects we've been there and done that. To suppose that the present age is uniquely dangerous is to ignore the past. Those who forget the past are...doomed to repeat it.

Last edited:

bumpy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Are any of the posters on this site aware of UN Agenda 21? I can't fully explain it in this medium, but it is an international effort to redistribute the wealth of the United States to other entities. The pretext is ecological, and the strategy is to get us to voluntarily accept compact housing, water restrictions, energy use reduction, reduction/elimination of meat from our diet, loss of private transportation, return of land to its natural state, mixed use building development (commercial/living space combined), bike trails near automobiles in an effort to accustom drivers to sharing the road, and provide alternate low emission transportation and almost every other component of our daily life. One of their rhetorical questions is "Who makes the smallest carbon footprint? The person who doesn't exist!" One other test of your local municipality is membership in ICLEI. The underlying political objectives are communist. The language used to promote UN Agenda 21 includes phrases like "sustainable development", "public/private partnership", "smart crowth", "smart planning", "smart meter", "new urbanism." If you are asking yourself how this is brought into effect, look no further than abuses of power by Indiana redevelopment commissons. In Indiana, the law has been so written that a shadow government exists along side elected government. That government uses redevelopment commissions for condemnation of properties through eminent domain, zoning changes, redirection of tax revenues through TIF, borrowing and building without town council supervision. Because mayors have a plurality on redevelopment commissions, they execute their plans without effective opposition. In Carmel, the mayor built a 200 million $ building that loses $8.5 million annually. It was built without Council approval of costs beyond $80 million. Carmel is a member of ICLEI, I've seen a paid invoice for the membership. Also, check out the "mixed use", development. I know this sounds like conspiracy theory, so please do your own research. We can't resist an effort to "fundamentally re-make America" if we don't know how it is happening. There is a meeting about this on 19OCT11 at the German-American Klub. I'm going to listen and learn.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Agenda 21 Meeting

Are any of the posters on this site aware of UN Agenda 21? I can't fully explain it in this medium, but it is an international effort to redistribute the wealth of the United States to other entities. The pretext is ecological, and the strategy is to get us to voluntarily accept compact housing, water restrictions, energy use reduction, reduction/elimination of meat from our diet, loss of private transportation, return of land to its natural state, mixed use building development (commercial/living space combined), bike trails near automobiles in an effort to accustom drivers to sharing the road, and provide alternate low emission transportation and almost every other component of our daily life. One of their rhetorical questions is "Who makes the smallest carbon footprint? The person who doesn't exist!" One other test of your local municipality is membership in ICLEI. The underlying political objectives are communist. The language used to promote UN Agenda 21 includes phrases like "sustainable development", "public/private partnership", "smart crowth", "smart planning", "smart meter", "new urbanism." If you are asking yourself how this is brought into effect, look no further than abuses of power by Indiana redevelopment commissons. In Indiana, the law has been so written that a shadow government exists along side elected government. That government uses redevelopment commissions for condemnation of properties through eminent domain, zoning changes, redirection of tax revenues through TIF, borrowing and building without town council supervision. Because mayors have a plurality on redevelopment commissions, they execute their plans without effective opposition. In Carmel, the mayor built a 200 million $ building that loses $8.5 million annually. It was built without Council approval of costs beyond $80 million. Carmel is a member of ICLEI, I've seen a paid invoice for the membership. Also, check out the "mixed use", development. I know this sounds like conspiracy theory, so please do your own research. We can't resist an effort to "fundamentally re-make America" if we don't know how it is happening. There is a meeting about this on 19OCT11 at the German-American Klub. I'm going to listen and learn.

Yes, I posted about this last week. You should add to this thread and be sure to tell your friends.

Anti-U.N. Agenda 21 meeting in Indianapolis, 10/19/2011

Top Bottom