• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    Ok all jokes aside I carry a xds 3.3 45 in a raw dog iwb holster at about 4:30 it feels the best for me walking sitting driving but you can see the handle poking out my tee shirt I'm only using a 5 round mag I have a 7 round extended mag but it really sticks out is there any way around this with the gun or holster I'm using

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Move it forward closer to 3 o'clock. Find a holster that torques the grip more toward your body (I'm not familiar with the holster you're using now). Weight train until you're massively overdeveloped in the shoulders and upper back so the t-shirt hangs looser near your waist. Wear looser clothes. Get really fat and let your blubber droop over it. Any combination of the above.

I'd recommend pushing it foward a bit and trying a holster designed to pull the grip in, first, though.

Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    I should add the gun is not sticking out but more sticking the shirt out and I don't have tight shirts I tried at the holster at 3:00 and it cuts into my side . I might look into another holster

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    I have the 9mm in a blade tech holster at the 4 and it doesn't really pop. But like others said weight training helps. I'm 5,10 185. Not v shaped Per say, but my back and lats are bigger hen my waist with helps a lot with grip hiding!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not familiar with that holster, but it seems your options are 1) adjust the cant; 2) change the carry position on the belt; or 3) don't worry about it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have the 9mm in a blade tech holster at the 4 and it doesn't really pop. But like others said weight training helps. I'm 5,10 185. Not v shaped Per say, but my back and lats are bigger hen my waist with helps a lot with grip hiding!

This. If I carry at 3, its obvious. I slide it around to 4-4:30 and it disappears against my body. You only see it if I bend over at that point.

EDIT: And with it behind my body for the most part, reaching for my gun looks a LOT like reaching for my wallet from the front if such a situation would present itself.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I wore my G 19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck today over at a friends house. We all were watching the Broncos/New England game.
    None of the 6 other people their could tell I was carrying.
    I generally wear jeans 2 in bigger when I carry IWB.

Top Bottom