Is it too soon for a Friday Night Steel thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Huh something happened at FNS? If he did something to vilolate my rights I never felt it. He probably should have used the ASP or a flashlight...;)

Really was a great squad that we had. Kimmi and Cru just need to bring coats next month :):

AGREED!

Thanks for loaning kimmi a jacket. She was being "tough" because I told her there was no way she'd make it the whole night without complaining about the cold. That's why she said "nope, I don't want a coat." :)

She was being a real trooper. My wife is awesome. We will be back in Dec. Hopefully! WITH COATS!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    AGREED!

Thanks for loaning kimmi a jacket. She was being "tough" because I told her there was no way she'd make it the whole night without complaining about the cold. That's why she said "nope, I don't want a coat." :)

She was being a real trooper. My wife is awesome. We will be back in Dec. Hopefully! WITH COATS!

You just gotta know who to holler at. I hear some paranoid types have backups for their backups. :dunno:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    You just gotta know who to holler at. I hear some paranoid types have backups for their backups. :dunno:

After she told me "No" when she wasn't looking and rubbing her arms I threw mine on her and she never took it off until Bdubs lol.

I had to smoke in it a bunch so the wife wouldn't smell her though...

Cru you're one lucky dude to have a wife that shoots with you! Although if my wife out shot me like yours does...:popcorn:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Cru you're one lucky dude to have a wife that shoots with you! Although if my wife out shot me like yours does...:popcorn:

She only outshoots me with rifles. Handguns I'm still ahead (for now)

We got our hugs in before the barrel stage Frank... Don't you remember? Do I really mean so little to you that you can't even remember the hugging and jumping?:(

I saw your triple jump hug, it reminded me of an episode of SCRUBS.

Top Bottom