• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    I really dont understand the anti gun people out there.I know i am probably one sided lol. But come on me myself just dont understand there theroies. Like the saying (GUNS KILL PEOPLE),a gun has never killed anyone now guns have been used to help people kill people. But i have never heard of a gun getting up walk over and shooting someone. Also look back a history people have always found ways to kill,like stoning people to death,stabing, shooting with bows and arrows, cuttin people down with swords. Me personally i would rather be shot than stoned or stabed to death,i think being shot would be alittle more humane. Bottom line is these statments really get to me as i am sure it does alot of you. People need to realize and be accountable for there own actions,not blaming guns for the reason that people get shot. A person them selves make that decsion on there own right or wroung to pull the trigger.

bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    look at australia and great britton. crime has went up since they took there guns. i could kill some one just as fast with a ball peen hammer to the head. then the wackos would want to take our hammers. you cant talk any sense into the anti gun people sp just save your breath, smile and walk away.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    I agree, the situation with the anti gun people is ridiculous, do you think that they would want to take guns away from police, fbi and the sort? I can remember reading about cops that flip out and shoot their families, just like any other person that may commit that type of action. that is not a slam on LEO's just and observation that they are people too and sometimes their jobs or any reason could send them over the edge like anyone else.:twocents:

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I believe there are some legitimate reasons for not allowing gun ownership. However, if the owners are responsible, then they all go out the window.

Top Bottom