• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    So if they made it an Amendment stating that it was now legal to shoot anyone for any reason, or that the President serve a lifetime term, that would be right, legal, AND Constitutional?

It would be legal and constitutional, but not right. An amendment to the Constitution means that the Constitution is now changed. The Amendment is as much a part of the Constitution as any other part.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    So if they made it an Amendment stating that it was now legal to shoot anyone for any reason, or that the President serve a lifetime term, that would be right, legal, AND Constitutional?

the 2 out of 3 that are of any practical significance, yeah.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No to :hijack:

You can slip anything into anyone mailbox that has an open slot in the front lid. SEE BELOW

Unauthorized delivery would include anyone who sends mail you don't authorize. Which would be anyone besides bill collectors. So really I have nothing to worry about. I guess if it were illegal to give someone a dvd through their mailbox I could always ziplock baggy the thing and put it on their door, knock, and leave.

I really think as long as you don't open or tamper with the mailbox it's not illegal. People with buisnesses like Papa Johns and such put things in mailboxes all the time. I know, because I did it when I worked for them. It was cleared by Police that it was ok to do so. I guess if you can show me where it says it's illegal to do so then I will do the ziplock bag thing.

I have a coworker that owns a pizza shop on the se side near Beech Grove, the USPS sent a bill one dayfor unpaid postage for ALL flyers he had dropped off at mail boxes, regardless of it was in or on the mailbox. Was informed that if the postage was not paid the Postmaster General would prosecute him to the fullest for violating federal law.

The open slot in the front lid only applies to apartment house mailboxes.

"Except under 2.11 [dealing with newspaper boxes attached to mailboxes], the receptacles described in 1.1 may be used only for matter bearing postage. Other than as permitted by 2.10 or 2.11, no part of a mail receptacle may be used to deliver any matter not bearing postage, including items or matter placed upon, supported by, attached to, hung from, or inserted into a mail receptacle." Note that "door slots and nonlockable bins or troughs used with apartment house mailboxes" are excluded from this prohibition, and can be loaded up with as many flyers as they can hold.

Last edited:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Seeing that I am just one in a flock of 350,000,000 sheeple, I will do no more than go back to grazing on amber waves of grain, and hope that our masters do not sheer us so closely that we cannot stand against the coming storm.

shorn.jpg

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I am sooo pissed that i dont know what to say.... how can we be sooo fvcking retarded in not knowing what is going ON!!!! This ish has got stop. IM NOT PAYING ANYMORE IN THE F-ED UP SYSTEM!!!! Im going to look at the pay "stuff" and do a little changing around this next week and see how little i can give... This needs to be a sticky... And yes i passed it on to everyone that i know with an Email also...

P.S. you can claim 9 without them "checking"

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I finished the whole movie. It has much to think about and much to research. I don't like politics much anyway so if only half of the movie is factual, then I won't sleep well tonight.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Before I get into any more trouble tonight I want to say upfront. I am in no way advocating or recommending any type of revolt or revolution against our government.

It is coming and coming sooner than any of us want to believe. Its too late to fix it. It is broken beyond repair. Sometimes you have to tear it all down and just start from scratch. The powers that be working hard to convince us that the coming storm is sever but only a monsoon that will pass leaving what was to be. While they themselves prepare for a storm that will alter the world's economy and environment for all time. Our elected officials work for us and live like kings while we live in strife and struggle to their ends means. Our kings are preparing. Their wish is that we do not.

With slight of hand, As skilled magician. They have taken what is most dear, what our fathers fought and died for. We have faltered, we allowed this, it becomes evident as the illusion fades, reality becomes plain as face. Soon my friends very soon. It will all be gone without a trace...:toilet2:

Top Bottom