• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    What: I have an excess iPad. The newest one, 4th gen "with retina display", 64gb, the new lightning connector. This was bought in November or December, warranty will transfer to you, you could still easily add AppleCare to get an additional year, if desired. WiFi + Verizon 4G/LTE. Excellent condition, I doubt you could tell that it's been used. Charger and cable have never been out of the box. Comes with box and everything exactly as straight from Verizon/Apple. If needed, I could sweeten with an additional lightning cable or two, or with a NIB black leather Apple "smart cover".

Where: Terre Haute. Driving could be arranged. Shipping could be arranged if the items are shippable and if you have a reasonable amount of positive feedback here on INGO.

No pictures planned. Looks like a new iPad.

Trade Interests: guns, knives, maybe reloading gear, accessories, AR-type optics (aimpoint, EOTech, a 1-4x to put at 12 and push the aimpoint to 1...) Maybe something weird that I haven't even thought of. Try anything you like, as long as you won't be offended if I decline, politely. I didn't list it as WTS, but if you really want to do that rather than trade, PM me and we can talk about it. Cash can go either way to make a deal work. Generally NOT interested in revolvers, skeet/sport shotguns and bolt guns, but there are a few exceptions -- again, I won't be butthurt if you ask as long as you don't get butthurt if I politely decline.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom