• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    My teenaged daughter is no slacker, but she'd have definitely slept through such an event.

Well, unless it interrupted an episode of Pretty Little Liars. Or as I call it, Nasty Little Biatches.:D Then she'd have been all...:draw:

Dad?

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Good for the family in defending themselves. It wouldn't have been very different at my house, except for the warning shot. I would've shot him in the junk first.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Fired a warning shot!! WTF. I''ll never understand that mentality. I want that bullet to put in a body to stop a threat. You'll never get a warning shot from me unless I miss the target. :rolleyes:

Glad the family ended the threat and thy are safe. Score one for the good guys.

If you have 2 other people backing you up, I don't think a warning shot will jeopardize much unless everyone loses their hearing... I'd think it'd be far more likely just to cause everyone else to start shooting though.

Either way, only murderers break in at night.

Robbers looking to steal items break in during the day when everyone is at work/school.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    If you have 2 other people backing you up, I don't think a warning shot will jeopardize much unless everyone loses their hearing... I'd think it'd be far more likely just to cause everyone else to start shooting though.

Either way, only murderers break in at night.

Robbers looking to steal items break in during the day when everyone is at work/school.

Not to be pedantic here, but what about the third shifters?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not to be pedantic here, but what about the third shifters?

That would depend on whether we were talking about some random idiot just breaking into random homes or professionals. Professionals would figure that out.

A random idiot is going to be under the assumption that most people are gone during the day.

Top Bottom