• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Free coffee and a computer to browse INGO? Do you have camping onsite? I may come by and spend a weekend.:):

Congrats and good luck!

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Not a bad idea. I could offer primitive camping or charge for electric hookups for those who want to make the drive and visit the store. Haha
    We are open. The hours for the next couple of weeks will be from about 12 to 4:30 or 5. In the next couple of weeks we hope to be open normal hours. I have some used firearms and have a few new ones ordered. I can order new firearms if anyone is looking for anything in particular. I can order accessories as well. A few people from here have stopped in and said hi. Hope to see more of you soon.

henktermaat

Master
    Jan 3, 2009
    Congrats on the opening!

Looking at your website, would you mind if I reworked that gun image/text for you, no charge? It's stretched unnaturally and the text is tough to read... :yesway:

I am a web designer nerd and like to fix things. :):

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Congrats on the opening!

Looking at your website, would you mind if I reworked that gun image/text for you, no charge? It's stretched unnaturally and the text is tough to read... :yesway:

I am a web designer nerd and like to fix things. :):
    You can go right ahead. That would be great. i just threw it on there. Not sure but I guess you would just copy it off the site, redo it, and email it to me? Thanks again I appreciate that.

henktermaat

Master
    Jan 3, 2009
    You can go right ahead. That would be great. i just threw it on there. Not sure but I guess you would just copy it off the site, redo it, and email it to me? Thanks again I appreciate that.

Any particular gun that you want in that image?

jennybird

Master
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I work right around the corner from your shop... I'll definitely have to drop by when you least expect it!!! ;)

Congrats on the grand opening! (You did get rid of the hippy flowers that were on the walls didn't you? :D)

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I work right around the corner from your shop... I'll definitely have to drop by when you least expect it!!! ;)

Congrats on the grand opening! (You did get rid of the hippy flowers that were on the walls didn't you? :D)
    That's TSG. He has the former hippie shop. We are the third store in the southside trifecta of gun shops. We are at the corner of Southern and Madison.

jennybird

Master
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Well, the inspection is complete, and I have to say...

... :+1:

I visited the shop on my way home from work and met Indyvet. I was looking for a little something for my mom's birthday and he hooked me right up! (Even gave me the "Ingo discount" :ingo:) Brian's a very nice guy and I wouldn't have any problem doing business with him again.

The shop is coming along nicely. He even has lots of swords and self-defense trinkets that were fun to explore. There was a lot of stuff I haven't seen at other gun shops and he's not even fully stocked yet! Oh, and he also mentioned to me that he might have some guns coming in on consignment soon as well for you bargain shoppers out there. :):

Thanks Indyvet. I'm sure my mom will love it! ;)

:yesway:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    ... :+1:

I visited the shop on my way home from work and met Indyvet. I was looking for a little something for my mom's birthday and he hooked me right up! (Even gave me the "Ingo discount" :ingo:) Brian's a very nice guy and I wouldn't have any problem doing business with him again.

The shop is coming along nicely. He even has lots of swords and self-defense trinkets that were fun to explore. There was a lot of stuff I haven't seen at other gun shops and he's not even fully stocked yet! Oh, and he also mentioned to me that he might have some guns coming in on consignment soon as well for you bargain shoppers out there. :):

Thanks Indyvet. I'm sure my mom will love it! ;)

:yesway:
    It was nice meeting you and hope to see you in again when we get more stock. Thanks for the compliments.

B

birdhunter

Glad to see another gun shop but more importantly a small independant business growing Ill stop in next time Im in the area...good luck

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I stopped by for a look-see last week, Brian already has a decent selection of guns. My BIG +1 is for his $15 FFA transfer. That's HALF the fee charged by Ft Liberty Firearms in Avon where I did my last one. Well worth the drive for me!

Top Bottom