• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indy
    I picked up a Interarms Model 92 SRS in great shape for under $500. It's not a Winchester by any means but hey, it's a lever gun . How'd I do??

Attachments

• 20230224_152029.jpg
      20230224_152029.jpg
      719.8 KB · Views: 14
    • 20230224_152108.jpg
      20230224_152108.jpg
      282.1 KB · Views: 14

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Interarms imports had a very good reputation of importing quality items be it foreign made companies without an American based factory or surplus items. I think they were kinda picky and had The pocketbook full of cash to buy in quantity. If it has a interarms import markings I always give it a nice look on the tables.

I was told the Rossi handguns I purchased back in the 1980’s were made on smith and Wesson line machines that smith sold to rossi when they did a dash change. Brazil had a make it in Brazil policy that made importing items to the country expensive. Rossi could provide the law enforcement officers with the revolvers Cheaper buying the line and getting the contract. I would not be out of line to think that maybe they did the same with winchester before the safety was added. Bought the old line. Looks like a direct copy of a 92. A saddle ring carbine but called a SRS. They still make carbine levers but I think Rossi is now fully owned by Taurus.

glockman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indy
    Interarms imports had a very good reputation of importing quality items be it foreign made companies without an American based factory or surplus items. I think they were kinda picky and had The pocketbook full of cash to buy in quantity. If it has a interarms import markings I always give it a nice look on the tables.

I was told the Rossi handguns I purchased back in the 1980’s were made on smith and Wesson line machines that smith sold to rossi when they did a dash change. Brazil had a make it in Brazil policy that made importing items to the country expensive. Rossi could provide the law enforcement officers with the revolvers Cheaper buying the line and getting the contract. I would not be out of line to think that maybe they did the same with winchester before the safety was added. Bought the old line. Looks like a direct copy of a 92. A saddle ring carbine but called a SRS. They still make carbine levers but I think Rossi is now fully owned by Taurus.
    Very interesting! Thanks for the info

Top Bottom