• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    We sold this class out in Ohio in just over a day. Can we do that in Indiana?

Integrated Concealed Carry is a true reality-based self-defense course which seamlessly integrates unarmed combatives with the use of a pistol. It is specifically designed for those who have a concealed handgun license and wish to take their self-defense skills to the next level.

Ordinary firearms courses assume that your firearm technique will be perfect, that everything will go as you have planned, and that your gun will be your salvation. And, make no mistake; it is a powerful tool for self defense.

But in an actual life-or-death situation, it is not guaranteed to get the job done. What if you are taken to the ground? What if an attacker pulls a gun before you can draw your own? What if your gun is taken from you or malfunctions?

Did you know that 80% of all confrontations take place within just 6 feet? The attack will come fast and it will be up close and personal. Not only will many standard firearm drawing and shooting techniques fail you at this distance, they may actually put you in more danger.

Integrated Concealed Carry will demonstrate how an attack is most likely to happen. And it will provide simple, proven options whether or not you are armed.

In other words, you won’t just learn to shoot. You will learn to FIGHT and survive no matter what happens.

Students who have taken this course have said it is a life-altering experience that has forever changed the way they think about self-defense. It will give you proven survival skills, boost your confidence, and improve the way you train.

This course was featured in the April, 2008 issue of S.W.A.T. Magazine.

2 days/$300
    Equipment Needed:
    • Semi-automatic handgun or revolver
    • 3 magazines or speed loaders
    • 300 rounds of factory ammunition (no reloads)
    • IWB or OWB holster
    • Inert training gun matching your carry gun (blue gun or airsoft)
    • Knee and elbow pads (optional) for ground fighting
    • Long pants and concealment shirt, vest, or other garment
    • Lunch and hydration each day
    • Bad weather gear (we train rain or shine)

Click here to register

Click here to visit our website

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I think this would be a great class for anyone that CC's, as you need to work on reaction times if you want to come close to the same response times as OCers. It may even open up some of your eyes that OC is the best option.

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    This class is only "geared" towards CC because that's how most people carry. OC practitioners will greatly benefit from this course as well. It is about mindset and superior tactics! :D

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    We just finished the two days of training in Dayton, OH with a group of 22 people. The following are results of the training. The class consisted of two female LEO's, one doctor, three firearms instructors, a competition shooter, and the "average" person looking to improve their self-defense skills.

Here is a write-up by a female LEO.
    Integrated Concealed Carry

Below you will find some emails from students…

Brian,
    Hey, how are you? I just wanted to let you know that I was extremely impressed with your class. I had a great time over the weekend and learned a lot. Your system was more applicable to real world situations than any other training I have received, and your method of instruction made it easy to grasp the concepts being presented. I would love to be able to work out something with you so we can train on a regular basis. I am currently working on getting a Cincinnati group together for you and will let you know as soon as possible when I do.

Brian,
    I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much i enjoyed the Integrated Concealed Carry Course this past weekend in Dayton. I found the course very informative and full of things that i had never even considered as possibilities prior to attending this course. I was also VERY impressed with the way the course was presented with safety being number one throughout the entire course, at no time did I feel uncomfortable being around 20 individuals that I had never met before carrying loaded handguns, a big thanks for that. As you know I traveled 360 miles to attend this course and I have to tell you that I came home with NO regrets for traveling the distance. Thank you so much.

Brian,
    Thanks to you and Kevin for an excellent course which altered my perspective. My feet, legs, rear-end, back, arms, neck, and everything in-between hurts today, but it was worth it. Despite being sore, the biggest change is my approach in thinking my gun was my only tool and weapon, so you've succeeded tremendously. We've all seen Full Metal Jacket, right? "Without me, my rifle is useless, without my rifle, I am useless." I don't think that way anymore. I hope I never need what you've taught me, but I'll train like I will. I hope to put my girlfriend through the course sometime in the future when she gains a little more confidence with a handgun.

Brian@ITC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Richmond, IN
    We show you ways of drawing anywhere from 50%-80% faster regardless of how you carry. "How" you carry is NOT really the important part. The fact is, we teach tactics that no one else does that gives you the best advantage one can have in a life or death situation.

Also, this course is NOT a shooting course, nor is it about the use of the gun to resolve the situation. It IS about surviving a confrontation using unarmed tactics. And if you happen to be carrying, we use the same tactics to implement the gun into the fight.

Top Bottom