• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    If you guys ever trap a skunk or whatever and have to kill it for self-defense, be sure to save me the hide or the animal! I'll come pick it up if you aren't too far away.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    One man's trash is another's treasure. I'm on the north side of Carmel, so you're a little far away haha. It likely wouldn't bring too much (around $5 or so) but I've got a collection going, and the last skunk I killed in our chicken coop was too mutilated to salvage much of the hide...

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    My biggest problem is with muskrats.
    But they DO make a pretty red spray when they meet up with a 150 grain softpoint out of a .308
    I shoot them when they are on the edge of the bank, wouldn't want any bullets bouncing off the water, now do we.
    Overkill, I don't think so.....makes them the right serving size for my catfish!!:lmfao:

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    My biggest problem is with muskrats.
    But they DO make a pretty red spray when they meet up with a 150 grain softpoint out of a .308
    I shoot them when they are on the edge of the bank, wouldn't want any bullets bouncing off the water, now do we.
    Overkill, I don't think so.....makes them the right serving size for my catfish!!:lmfao:

Got two more today.....used the .204 this time!!:ar15:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Last time I used my 10mm for muskrat. I don't have to worry about skip, my lake is private in a deep valley and surrounded by trees and a lot of distance to anything else at all. I get beavers swimming by using a .22-250. It's a challenge since there's about an inch of target above the waterline and maybe 4-5 inches wide, and it's moving. Distance is from 50-250' generally.

Top Bottom