• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They may be unobtanium now. I always got mine at the INGO booth at the 1500 when they still were doing the booth, but that is no longer happening. :(
    RobbyMac designed many of our shirts and had the outlets to have them made. As time went on it got harder to get the Ingo booth fully manned and supplied. Fenway was loosing interest towards the end of his time at the wheel.
    TexKev tried to get this going again but he is in Texas and RobbyMac had a lot of life going in with kids/scouts/school and job related. he was the corner stone of this effort as to supply. My involvement Was setting up and running the booth.
    when Fenway sold the sight there was a serious shift in the staff. 1 of the results was this went by the way of the DoDo bird.
    I miss it. The social aspect of it. Meeting members and getting others aware we were out here.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    RobbyMac designed many of our shirts and had the outlets to have them made. As time went on it got harder to get the Ingo booth fully manned and supplied. Fenway was loosing interest towards the end of his time at the wheel.
    TexKev tried to get this going again but he is in Texas and RobbyMac had a lot of life going in with kids/scouts/school and job related. he was the corner stone of this effort as to supply. My involvement Was setting up and running the booth.
    when Fenway sold the sight there was a serious shift in the staff. 1 of the results was this went by the way of the DoDo bird.
    I miss it. The social aspect of it. Meeting members and getting others aware we were out here.
    It was an awesome time for sure Tim. It was always so cool to go to the INGO booth and meet the "celebrities" so to speak. :): I remember the big target on the table that INGO members could (and did) sign, and then it would get posted here. It was a simpler time... *sigh*.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And you got to have breakfast with that cool guy from Avon. :cool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was an awesome time for sure Tim. It was always so cool to go to the INGO booth and meet the "celebrities" so to speak. :): I remember the big target on the table that INGO members could (and did) sign, and then it would get posted here. It was a simpler time... *sigh*.
    Well in truth the world had not pulled the rug out from under us yet.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I worked the booth the last time it was at the 1500 with RobbyMac. It was an interesting time. RobbyMac is a good guy. I enjoyed talking with him.

"Hi, we are an online forum for Indiana gun enthusiasts. No, I am not Churchmouse, I am not as nice as he is, would you like a shirt, hat, or bumper sticker?"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Didn't we have a few banned members who showed up to sign the target one time?

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    So, I remembered that I'd grabbed one of my shirts off of Amazon, so I did a search for INGO, but this was all it turned up:

link

Then I remembered to go into my orders and see if it would link me to the shirts and it did. For those of you wanting INGO shirts, you're welcome:

INGO Shirt Link

Does INGO make any money from these purchases? I’d love to see us design something better that also raises money fo this organization or any other organization of INGO’s choosing. I can design shirts all day, just need some backing by the group here

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Does INGO make any money from these purchases? I’d love to see us design something better that also raises money fo this organization or any other organization of INGO’s choosing. I can design shirts all day, just need some backing by the group here
    I would like a shirt with a pocket with INGO new logo on the pocket. Color of something like Green, Navy, Darker Grey, Orange maybe.
    Can't really help with design on the back as I'm not that clever, but I like the Indiana Constitution quote idea.

I would definitely spring for one.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I can't say if INGO makes anything off the merch. My guess would be no.

If you want to do something official, PM a mod, or see if you can contact TexKev. Otherwise, you can do something unofficial by starting a thread in the breakroom and seeing who would be interested. If you can include designs for people to vote on and pricing info, I'm sure you'd get members who would be interested.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, of course when I looked up the link I ordered another one before I even posted it here. That makes three shirts I have with that design, one black, one grey and a navy blue that I just ordered. Here's hoping it is just as nice as the others... :yesway:

Top Bottom