• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Asking for prayers for my 12 year old son. He will be having surgery Monday morning to remove a golf ball sized tumor from his brain stem. The surgeon is probably the best in the midwest and is optimistic that all will go well. My son is taking it pretty well but gets angry about it at times, especially since it is Christmas.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 :yesway:

Thoughts and prayers sent for your son and your family.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Thinking of you and praying that your family will have a peaceful and restful night.

God bless!

chipperej

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Boone County Indiana
    Asking for prayers for my 12 year old son. He will be having surgery Monday morning to remove a golf ball sized tumor from his brain stem. The surgeon is probably the best in the midwest and is optimistic that all will go well. My son is taking it pretty well but gets angry about it at times, especially since it is Christmas.

My wife just joined me in prayer for your son. Lord, hear our prayers.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Please keep the family and friends of Ray Land in your prayers. Bro' Ray went home to be with Jesus today at quite an early age.

Bro' Ray and I--as well as quite a few other guys--have served on ministry teams to Plainfield Correctional Facility. He was one of the finest men I have had the blessing to serve with. He was an avid hunter, marksman, & fisherman as well.

While I am so very saddened by our loss here on earth, I rejoice for the testimony he shared and the lives he touched for Jesus. He is finally healed from the cancer he fought so bravely.

RIP Bro' Ray! I will miss you so very much. We'll see you again some day!

"Christians don't say 'Goodbye' they just say 'See you later.'"

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Please keep the family and friends of Ray Land in your prayers. Bro' Ray went home to be with Jesus today at quite an early age.

Bro' Ray and I--as well as quite a few other guys--have served on ministry teams to Plainfield Correctional Facility. He was one of the finest men I have had the blessing to serve with. He was an avid hunter, marksman, & fisherman as well.

While I am so very saddened by our loss here on earth, I rejoice for the testimony he shared and the lives he touched for Jesus. He is finally healed from the cancer he fought so bravely.

RIP Bro' Ray! I will miss you so very much. We'll see you again some day!

"Christians don't say 'Goodbye' they just say 'See you later.'"
    So sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers for all involved.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Update

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters on INGO for your prayers.
    My son's surgery went very well. The surgeon was able to remove over 90% of the tumor which is amazing considering its location. He will be in the ICU for another day or so until his breathing and other bodily functions that have been affected are stabilized. Hopefully he can be home for new years day. If you remember please keep him in prayer as he has radiation and months of therapy ahead of him.

KC

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Thanks to all my brothers and sisters on INGO for your prayers.
    My son's surgery went very well. The surgeon was able to remove over 90% of the tumor which is amazing considering its location. He will be in the ICU for another day or so until his breathing and other bodily functions that have been affected are stabilized. Hopefully he can be home for new years day. If you remember please keep him in prayer as he has radiation and months of therapy ahead of him.

KC
    Prayers continuing ...

Top Bottom