• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks everyone for the prayers. The little guy is doing great. He had to have tubes put in his ears. Routine procedure but they had to put him under and with it being his first time getting anesthesia we didn't know how he'd react. He did great tho. Took him to breakfast at Bob Evans afterwards and the to Toys R Us to pick out a toy. Back home and he's now napping in his crib. Thanks again INGO for the prayers.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I need prayers for my 20 year old son Ben, he has been told he has "strong signs" of prostate cancer, we will be going for further testing. Please pray first that it is NOT prostate cancer (or any cancer) and if it is for a complete healing. I will update when we know further (we don't know much right now)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    O Lord our God, Who by word alone did heal all diseases, Who did cure the kinswoman of Peter, You Who chastise with pity and heal according to Your goodness; Who are able to put aside every malady and infirmity, do You Yourself, the same Lord, grant aid to this Your servant Ben and cure him of every sickness of which he is grieved; lift him up from his bed of pain, and send down upon him Your great mercy, and if it be Your Will, give to him health and a complete recovery; for You are the Physician of our souls and bodies, and to You do we send up Glory: to Father, and to Son, and to Holy Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

I need prayers for my 20 year old son Ben, he has been told he has "strong signs" of prostate cancer, we will be going for further testing. Please pray first that it is NOT prostate cancer (or any cancer) and if it is for a complete healing. I will update when we know further (we don't know much right now)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Prayers upward bound for your son and you and the rest of the family. I pray for wisdom and inspiration of your doctors' talents and skills. I pray that he comes through this with good health and many more years with you.

#cancersucks

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Time to light this one up folks. All hands on deck!

I just found out an old friend, whom I havent seen in years just lost her husband. He was taken off life support a few hours ago and passed away peacefully with his family by his side. He left behind a wife and two young kids; one of which sat on his hospital bed praying the rosary to help him pass on.

Please say an extra prayer to help the two kids power through this and not let it taint their Christmas holiday memories. As an adult I lost my grandma and dad both on holidays, and those holidays just arent the same. I cant imagine kids dealing with this on the biggest of our holidays.

I find this especially important because this is one of my biggest debate counterparts when it comes to gun rights; we regularly have discussions on FB regarding "common sense" gun laws and "how we just need to do SOMETHING". I love her to death, regardless of her naive views on the subject of guns and 2A rights. She is a kind soul, and honestly means well.

Please lift her, and especially her two children, up in your prayers. They really need it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I just found out an old friend, whom I havent seen in years just lost her husband. He was taken off life support a few hours ago and passed away peacefully with his family by his side. He left behind a wife and two young kids; one of which sat on his hospital bed praying the rosary to help him pass on.

Please say an extra prayer to help the two kids power through this and not let it taint their Christmas holiday memories. As an adult I lost my grandma and dad both on holidays, and those holidays just arent the same. I cant imagine kids dealing with this on the biggest of our holidays.

I find this especially important because this is one of my biggest debate counterparts when it comes to gun rights; we regularly have discussions on FB regarding "common sense" gun laws and "how we just need to do SOMETHING". I love her to death, regardless of her naive views on the subject of guns and 2A rights. She is a kind soul, and honestly means well.

Please lift her, and especially her two children, up in your prayers. They really need it.

So sad.

Prayers for God's comfort for them as they mourn their loss.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here

Thoughts and prayers on their way.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Prayers are being lifted. I am sure that tears are being shed by our Father. His love can be of greatest comfort.

Top Bottom