• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Another design update, this one looks like a winner!!!

Picture8.png

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Yes. Yes. Yes. You have to go with 1911s. Kimber, Para, Colt, Detonics, dig up a Devel if you can find one. 1911 was the way to go.

Now I just have to start with IDPA!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Yes. Yes. Yes. You have to go with 1911s.

. . .

Now I just have to start with IDPA!

Yup, definitely going with the double 1911 pistols. The T Shirts will be a royal blue color. So I think the logo will stand out pretty nicely.

We will give away the T Shirts. Probably to the 'regulars' who visit the lounge and also are informal competitors at local (N.W.I.) events. Oh, and to the hot girls who work at the hot dog stand were I eat lunch :cool: The T Shirts will have a large logo on the back and a small logo on the front left chest pocket area (but there won't be a pocket).

I'm going to have some polo shirts made up too, mainly because I don't wear T Shirts. The polo shirts will be high quality shirts with contrasting white ventilated panels down the sides and I'll probably get them in blue and also in red? If anyone wants one of those I'll sell those, but they will have to be special ordered. They will probably be expensive because they will be 4 color process silkscreened, and the shirt I picked is expensive to begin with.

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    Been watching this thread with interest...I'm originally from the area (Griffith) and now in Indy. I don't get there as often as I'd like, but sent the notice of the 19th on to my uncle who lives in CP. Love the shirt - and a good cigar (Hoya #1 Maduro if my wife will let me away that long!). I'll definitely be stopping in the next time I'm up that way. Have fun Thursday.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I just got word that a couple guys from Illinois "I-Carry" website may be coming tomorrow. They want to experience an "open carry" friendly culture.

Can't get much more gun friendly than the INGO Open Carry Cigar Nights!!!

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm totally down for that! I wonder how fast I can inconspicuously wolf down my dinner and book back from damn Flossmoor.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    See you all tomorrow!! I will have to leave earlier than usual but it will be fun anyways.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Looks like we will have 2 guys coming from Illinois' "I-Carry" website. Both are coming down from the NORTH SUBURBS/Lake County, IL.

These are guys who frequent a website that is working to promote carry rights for Illinois and Wisconsin. They are obviously not able to carry openly in Illinois and at least one is probably going to pop his open carry cherry tonight.

My guess is that they will be looking for ideas on all sorts of topics.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    only 8 hours away!! Those of you in southern indiana need to be leaving pretty soon if you are going to make it.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got caught up at work and with a couple other things so I couldn't make it. I may try to stop in next week after work just to get in and check the place out. Any particular day I should think about melensdad? Probably be around 5ish.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Had a GREAT time last night Bob. Sorry about keeping you there so late! The conversation was just so good it was hard to just end it. Whenever you have a group of guys talking about guns it just seems that things go on for hours. Can't wait for the next one! LOL

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I would have liked to stay that late but I had to go help my fiance pack because she was moving this morning. Still had a great time though, and this was the largest one that I have been to so far.
    Hopefully next time we can get even more gun owners. Speaking of next time... ...when is it gonna be Bob???

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I wish i had known how late it was going to go. I would have made my way. I look forward to next time, and I'll be in this weekend to stock up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom