Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey everyone, remember we have Monday Night Football in town (Colts vs. Texans). Not sure how this might figure in but I thought I'd mention it... I'll be wearing a nice Colts polo and khakis nonwithstanding Irsay's politics (unless you all talk me out of it :))

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Good point... I agree. Let's be sure to patronize their business while there.

I'm not so sure this would be a good idea. If I remember correctly, part of the reason they refused the order was because it was not their normal practice to make special orders anyway. If they made one for us and it made the news, it could make things worse for them. That's the last thing we want to do.

By all means, patronize them while you are there, but it might be best just to buy from what's already on their shelves.

Of course this is all just my opinion, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey everyone, remember we have Monday Night Football in town (Colts vs. Texans). Not sure how this might figure in but I thought I'd mention it... I'll be wearing a nice Colts polo and khakis nonwithstanding Irsay's politics (unless you all talk me out of it :))

Now THAT's exposure. :D Too bad most of the parties won't be hopping until later that night though.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Who has time to post 20.77 times a day!!!????

On Topic, I'll wear a button down shirt and jeans probably. Unless I go full business attire and OC.

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    I just signed up online for my license
    biggrin.gif
    , paid $40.95 online, and scheduled to be fingerprinted on the soonest date possible which is the 27'th, and a page I copied says:
    "The Indiana State Police is receiving a large number of applications which is causing a backlog. Applicants who have used L-1 for electronic fingerprinting have received their permits within 3-7 days upon their applications being transmitted to the Indiana State Police. Applications submitted with a paper fingerprint cards are taking more than 60 days to process."

So I probably wont get my card on time to make it...
    sad3.gif

So, after I get printed by "L-1 Enrollment Services" do I go to my local police department to finalize it or something?

Also, I find something a little weird about this, to get printed by L-1 I have to go to a hotel... Located at: "Hampton Inn Portage, 6353 Melton Rd, Portage, IN 46368, United States". Is this normal?
    dunno.gif

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wowza! :): It's not like I don't have a life outside INGO. I just don't have a life outside this house anymore! :): No, seriously, I'm just passionate about what's going on in the world and I came here to learn all that I can. You can't learn without asking questions and without participating. So I do what I can with what I got! :D Besides, being a stay at home dad isn't very exciting. Most of the time anyway. :):

I can't wait for this event. I think it's going to be fun and interesting. I was wondering, are the shirts being printed up or what? Cause some of you who were buying shirts and showing up could hand out the fliers or on the flip side, the ones WITHOUT the shirts could hand them out. :dunno: Just a thought.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Ok, you just waddle around in your penguin suit and hand out the fliers. Wait. How can you do that with flippers?

Walk backwards:D

I'm not sure if I even have a button down shirt that fits my fat ass, I will probably be wearing a golf shirt

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Walk backwards:D

I'm not sure if I even have a button down shirt that fits my fat ass, I will probably be wearing a golf shirt

Oh just come in some holy bib overalls, John Deere hat, and some muddy work boots. :D Gotta keep up the redneck stereotype you know. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom