• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I keep looking at this round standing on the desk and i cant wait to do something with it besides look at it. COME ON SATURDAY!!!!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    GetA2J is already on the list, so we're back to full up. That said, if it's an opportunity to introduce a new shooter, I'd say bring him (although Mosins aren't really the best for your first trigger pull... :D )

My friend won't be able to make it, he's a very experienced shooter but has to work tomorrow, so he's out.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I trust you all are having a good time. As you know by now, I wasn't/am not there to meet you. We actually have a Christmas party today for our Dojo that I am in charge of. I have to be there around 2 or 2:30 to set stuff up and have stuff to do before the party. Maybe next time.

Scutter gave me some bacon he made before he left. It was nice of him to share. He actually made it to take to the shoot. He didn't say how much he ate though before he bagged it up. :)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Be sure to give us an update on how this went!

It broke my heart not to sign up, but between our new pup, the kids and having to clean the darn thing (the Mosin, not the pup...) I am probably a month out from making this thing go boom.

Heck, I want the initial shot to be on a snowy day, so maybe it's not a bad thing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have additional pictures and some video to post, but as I'm on my way to a Christmas party, this is all I have time for.

We had a great time and I want to thank the members for taking the time to come out and shoot. I'm looking forward to the next one!

2q8r5lc.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I look like a pissed-off giant. Man I had a blast! Now the cleaning begins, and I am going to carefully examine all of that possibly fatal ammunition I got from my boss and sort through it all. Thanks again for everyone coming out, I had a great time shooting and meeting all of you.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Looks like everyone had a good time!

Thanks goes to Scutter for organizing the event. Can we get a match up of screen names to faces??

The guy in the orange looks like he's ready to make a tactical entry. . . . . into an AIRPLANE HANGER!! hahahaha

Top Bottom