• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    danielocean03 has offered to bring beverages. If anyone has anything else to bring not already mentioned in the PM, please let me know.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Man I am so ready for next weekend! This is exactly what I need to pull me through next week. I don't care how cold it is out next weekend, I am ready to shoot my M44! :ar15:<--- Can we get a mosin carbine muzzle-flash-smilie-thing? That AR-15 one just doesn't cut it!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I got the drinks at the store tonight, and I already have some plastic forks left over from my daughter's birthday party last month. So all of that stuff's covered. Hope nobody minds turquoise.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Is the mosin shoot still planned for 11am this Saturday. I'm a memeber of the club and realized I missed the sign-up to be able to shoot. But I would love to come out and see some other examples of these guns. I had been given a mosin a few years back and didn't realize what I had until I joined this site.

Thanks

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well, unfortunatley I have confirmed my disappointment tonight.

I'm officially withdrawing my entry into the shoot. :(

Couple of different reasons. The biggest one is my family has a planned get together for this Saturday at the exact same time as the shoot. This is kind of my big family get together for Christmas that all extended family can attend, and I would have a hard time getting out of it. My secondary reason is I still dont have my FSB fixed, and dont know if the parts will be here in time to fix it or not. They should be, but who knows now.

Anyway, I regret not being able to go, and Im posting this as soon as I found out and confirmed everything. There were enough interested people signed up that this should not create a problem, BUT if it should, I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Again, sorry I can't attend, and have fun to those who do. Ill drop Scutter a PM so he knows.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, unfortunatley I have confirmed my disappointment tonight.

I'm officially withdrawing my entry into the shoot. :(

Couple of different reasons. The biggest one is my family has a planned get together for this Saturday at the exact same time as the shoot. This is kind of my big family get together for Christmas that all extended family can attend, and I would have a hard time getting out of it. My secondary reason is I still dont have my FSB fixed, and dont know if the parts will be here in time to fix it or not. They should be, but who knows now.

Anyway, I regret not being able to go, and Im posting this as soon as I found out and confirmed everything. There were enough interested people signed up that this should not create a problem, BUT if it should, I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Again, sorry I can't attend, and have fun to those who do. Ill drop Scutter a PM so he knows.

Sorry to hear that, but family stuff is important too. I think there are a few people "on deck" for replacements, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm bringing another Mosin (91/30) aside from my m44 carbine to the shoot. Stopped and looked around at Gander Mtn. saw they had some more in, thought "hey, what the hell, $99 for another capable rifle."

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    picked up some ammo today. gift wrapped and all ;)
    sorry to hear you wont be there clay. Im sure there will be more fun times like this in the future.

Bhriindan82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    West Indy
    Guys, as much as it pains me to do this, I won't be able to come along this weekend. I'm feeling like crap, and the entire office seems to be dropping like flies. Maybe some other time...

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Me too. If I feel better, I'll drop by and pester everyone, but that's doubtful at this point.

Mom told me you were sick at dinner tonight, I was afraid this would happen. Don't worry, rest up some and get to feeling better, we'll go again around Christmas if you want to. If I like the HCFG as much as I think I will, I'll try to join up with them if they'll let me and we can take mine out and shoot around.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We're down to four, so we have an open slot again. The two "on deck" haven't responded and can't make it, respectively.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Got the apples for the apple crisp, should be fun to find out when peel and core them since I have a night job and get off at 2:30. hope i'm not too tired to shoot (hehe yeah, right :D.) I'm also bringing my m91 so if anyone wants to shoot it there welcome to.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    We're down to four, so we have an open slot again. The two "on deck" haven't responded and can't make it, respectively.

Scutter, a friend of mine I used to work with I think might be interested in going, would it be OK if he came along? I've mentioned this site to him but I don't think he's joined yet. But I'm more than willing to bet after a group shoot he'd be interested in joining. I know you are keeping it small as it is a private range and we are all going as your guests, but given the current circumstances, it still would be a the same size group. PM me if that's ok with you so I can invite/not invite him. Thanks.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    GetA2J is already on the list, so we're back to full up. That said, if it's an opportunity to introduce a new shooter, I'd say bring him (although Mosins aren't really the best for your first trigger pull... :D )

Top Bottom