• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Please give me some latitude on this post...
    I met triggerhappy00 yesterday to do a deal.
    He drove over 2 hrs from Northern IN. to meet me. Transaction went perfectly. When I left I was involved on a pretty serious accident. Police, Fire, Ambulance, Tow trucks- everything... He knew my car would be towed and came over and talked to the police to offer assistance.
    He put my guns in his truck and waited with me until my son arrived to get me. He took care of me, my walker( I'm temporarily disabled) and my guns until my son arrived!
    He was looking at a 2+ hr drive home, but wouldn't leave me until he made sure I was OK!
    He didn't reveal his wings, but I'm pretty sure he was an angel!
    Many Many thanks to Triggerhappy00 a great INGO member and super guy!

Attachments

• 20220421_092825.jpg
      20220421_092825.jpg
      331.4 KB · Views: 94
    • 20220421_133940.jpg
      20220421_133940.jpg
      421.7 KB · Views: 94

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    He drove over 2 hrs from Northern IN. to meet me. Transaction went perfectly. When I left I was involved on a pretty serious accident. Police, Fire, Ambulance, Tow trucks- everything... He knew my car would be towed and came over and talked to the police to offer assistance.
    He put my guns in his truck and waited with me until my son arrived to get me. He took care of me, my walker( I'm temporarily disabled) and my guns until my son arrived!
    He was looking at a 2+ hr drive home, but wouldn't leave me until he made sure I was OK!
    Sure glad you came out of the accident alive and not hospitalized. Glad Triggerhappy00 was there to assist you in your time of need. Thank God for the Good Samaritans.

One of these days I want to run up to Indy and meet as many INGO members as possible. I've meet only three so far and all really nice guys.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Proud of you both!

This is exactly the way it should be.

:ingo:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Very glad to hear you were OK and another member made sure you were safe and sound. There is a definite reason this is about the only forum I am active on anymore.

Top Bottom