• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO will be at the Fashion and Firearms Concealed Carry Extravaganza on Saturday March, 7 2015 at the Crane Bay (just west of Lucas Oil) 1-5. This event includes a fashion show, self defense demos, vendors and special guest speakers. List of guest speakers include INGO member Guy Relford and Amy Jo Clark and Miriam Weaver from Chicks on the Right.

More event info: Fashion & Firearms

Please like the event Facebook page and tell them INGO sent ya: https://www.facebook.com/Fashionandfirearmsindy

Tickets are $50 and can be purchased here: https://www.ticketriver.com/event/13228

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I know the lady that is organizing the event. Good people. This is something worthy of our support (as Fenway has already determined).

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks, for the shout-out, Fenway! I look forward to participating in this event! I just hope my "fashion sense" doesn't get judged too harshly.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Be advised the Board of Directors for the Indiana State Rifle & Pistol Association meeting in Danville, Indiana on November 15th voted to become a sponsor of this event.

We look forward to interacting with more Hoosier gun owners.

You can interact with ISRPA on Facebook and the new website: ISRPA

GunGirlSAR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Thanks for the comments regarding Fashion and Firearms: A Concealed Carry Extravaganza! We are excited to have INGO as a sponsor and look forward to having some great discussion on this forum. Other sponsors are Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association and Tactical Firearms Training. Please spread the word!

We will have Carrie Lightfoot, TWAW founder and owner; Gabby Franco, TopShot contestant and Olympic medalist; Guy Relford; and Chicks On The Right as guest speakers.

GunGirlSAR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Rhino - At this point we will also have Brian LaMaster performing unarmed self defense tactics. I don't think we'll be adding anyone else to the list.
    We are, however, still looking for vendors and sponsors for the event. If interested, please contact vendors@fashionandfirearmsindy.com. We'd love to hear from you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino - At this point we will also have Brian LaMaster performing unarmed self defense tactics. I don't think we'll be adding anyone else to the list.
    We are, however, still looking for vendors and sponsors for the event. If interested, please contact vendors@fashionandfirearmsindy.com. We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Out of idle curiosity, how did you make your choices of guest speakers?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

Thanks!

Out of idle curiosity, how did you make your choices of guest speakers?

Tagged for interest. I know of another trainer who might be interested in a sponsorship opportunity, as well.

GunGirlSAR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Rhino,
    We are a group of women who are members of The Well Armed Woman organization in various chapters in the Indiana area. We have seen a need within the women's shooting community for pistol instruction and then how to carry concealed. We met to find a way to reach out to women in the Central Indiana area and help them find a way to carry. We concluded that a concealed carry fashion show might just be the way to do that. We are fashioning the event after the New York Women's Concealed Carry fashion show. We reached out to them for advice and came up with our speakers based on what they found to work.

Carrie Lightfoot was chosen because she is a leader in promoting women's activities and educating, equipping and empowering women shooters. She has been a speaker at many functions and has been on the NRA radio program Cam and Company. She is also the founder and owner of The Well Armed Woman LLC. You can find more information on TWAW here: http://www.thewellarmedwoman.com/company/about-us

Gabby Franco was chosen as she is a leading instructor for both women and men. She is a former medalist in various national shooting sports and participated in the 2000 Olympics. She has been a contestant on the TV shooting show, Top Shot Season 4 and Top Shot All Stars. She is an excellent example of shooting expertise and where women in shooting sports can excel and how far those skills can take them. She is also a nationalized citizen who firmly believes in the constitutional rights of Americans especially in the area 2A rights. Gabby's bio and profile can be found here: http://gabbyfranco.com/biography.html

Guy Relford has been a supportor of TWAW and Eagle Creek Range hosts the Central Indiana chapter since it began in May 2013. He speaks to various TWAW groups around the Indy area about Indiana gun law.

Brian LaMaster has been a supporter of the IndySouth chapter of TWAW and provides classes in armed and unarmed self defense to us. We think he will do a great job in demonstrating self defense tactics for women.

Many women, especially conservative and 2A supporters, read and listen to Chicks On The Right and we thought they would be fantastic draw as our keynote speakers. We reached out to them and they are very excited about the opportunity to share in the Fashion & Firearms event.

I think just about covers it.

We continue to solicit vendors for our event and look forward to having a great time promoting F&F.

Top Bottom