• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Add a factory Colt 6920 Monolithic & a RRA 10.5" with Spikes 37mm launcher to my list.

I also just purchased off an individual the 4th AR-15 (TM15) receiver made by Thompson Machine. It is serial number TM004 and is still in the white. It is a billet lower with machined trigger guard and massive reinforcement ribs. They stopped making them when they signed a sub-contracting contract. I will bring it as a display, but I'm not letting this one go!

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I don't remember if this has been asked or not, but are we allowed to bring camera's?
    Also, is there room for another AR?
    I might try to make it over there if the kids are feeling better.

Is there an age limit too? (as in no kids?)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Would anyone have the parts and time to build a stripped lower if I bring one? Ill pay for your parts and your time.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    For those still asking if they should bring their guns, I will say this:

Bring 'em! If in doubt, bring 'em. If we get some duplicates, we'll simply weed thru them and may ask you to take it back to your car.

The worst thing to happen would be if everyone leaves their stuff at home and we have only a few guns. :noway:

Would anyone have the parts and time to build a stripped lower if I bring one? Ill pay for your parts and your time.

If someone wants to help you with that, cool. However, as this is an Open House and not a build party (we do those sometimes too), you'll probably have to find a place to do it that isn't in the clubhouse, as space will most certainly be at a premium.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Camera? Hmmm... I just might do that. :):

My AR will be dirty though, plan to test steel with it in the morning and head out from the range. :ar15:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Anyone who is on the southside is welcome to come by afterwords and use my tools for a build if needed.....

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    For those still asking if they should bring their guns, I will say this:

Bring 'em! If in doubt, bring 'em. If we get some duplicates, we'll simply weed thru them and may ask you to take it back to your car.

The worst thing to happen would be if everyone leaves their stuff at home and we have only a few guns. :noway:

If someone wants to help you with that, cool. However, as this is an Open House and not a build party (we do those sometimes too), you'll probably have to find a place to do it that isn't in the clubhouse, as space will most certainly be at a premium.

I thought people might be interested to watch a lower get built. No big deal it can sit in the drawer for another 4 years.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom