• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I work in micro in the hospital I work at and I haven't seen a positive flu in months. But I have isolated a few Shigella an Salmonella species from a number of stool specimens this year kinda crazy! Even had a urine culture on a patient that grew salmonella. Makes ya wonder what people are out doing :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I typically do ordering at the pharmacy I work at, and Tamiflu is already on allocation. I've been stocking up for months.

You just want to be able to laud it over us when flu season is in full swing. You'll be lecturing us on how we should have stocked up on Tamiflu when it was available for a reasonable price, and we'll be forced to buy it second hand at gun shows from the Tamiflu flippers at triple the price! :xmad:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You just want to be able to laud it over us when flu season is in full swing. You'll be lecturing us on how we should have stocked up on Tamiflu when it was available for a reasonable price, and we'll be forced to buy it second hand at gun shows from the Tamiflu flippers at triple the price! :xmad:

You pretty much nailed it.

Top Bottom