• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terp7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Muncie
    I had a great experience with Indy Gun Safety this weekend.

I had spent a few weeks looking for a specific H&K USP Compact without any luck - Bradis, Elmore's, Beech Grove, none of their distributors carried the model I was looking for. But not only did Indy Gun Safety's distributor have it in stock, they also had it on sale. I ordered it around 2 pm on Wednesday and it was in Indiana for pick-up on Thursday. Ran down to Fishers to get it Friday and Randy was extremely nice, the pistol was perfect, even got a discount on some snap caps for my friend and I.

Overall perfect experience. My friend and I are planning on doing some of the classes in a few months and I'll review those as well.

But as far as gun purchases go you can't go wrong with Indy Gun Safety.
    :yesway:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I went in there today for the first time, and I was very impressed.
    Randy was both personable and professional, and they had a good selection of nice handguns as well as a few long guns. One of the first things I noticed was there were no "junk guns" like a lot of shops tend to carry- just good quality stuff, and the prices were good too.
    I only bought a holster today, but I've got my eye on a couple other things there, and I'm hoping to make it my go-to place when I'm shopping for new guns in the future.

Something I should mention- It's obvious that Randy has a passion for what he does. I've grown weary of salesmen in gun stores, between the know-it-alls and the guys who won't even try to help you, it's hard to find a place I can just comfortably have a conversation with someone. Indy Gun Safety is a breath of fresh air.

Top Bottom