• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Someone stole my Mustang last night - it was at a friend's place off Rockville Rd just before Avon area.

If anyone sees any ads posted or comes across a white 2007 body style GT with tan interior and some bumper/hood damage on the front maybe let me know? It was my first car I saved my whole youth working for my dad on the weekends at his restaurant for and I've been trying to fix it up slowly after someone ran a stop sign and hit me in it.

I doubt it's around, let alone in one piece by now, but just in case I figured I'd post this.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Someone stole my Mustang last night - it was at a friend's place off Rockville Rd just before Avon area.

If anyone sees any ads posted or comes across a white 2007 body style GT with tan interior and some bumper/hood damage on the front maybe let me know? It was my first car I saved my whole youth working for my dad on the weekends at his restaurant for and I've been trying to fix it up slowly after someone ran a stop sign and hit me in it.

I doubt it's around, let alone in one piece by now, but just in case I figured I'd post this.
    Have you posted on the Indy Car groups on Facebook (IndyHoodRats, Indiana Mustang Club, etc)?

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I hope you had full coverage insurance because you probably will not see it again.
    I learned my lesson a long time ago about not having full coverage even on cars I don't drive often.

This is the third time I've had a car stolen, and that isn't even counting two attempted carjackings. I have great luck with cars in general.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What is the plate number? I'll look for it on (the evil, rights violating) FLOCK system.
    Make sure if its recovered you curb stomp the owner for wasting your time!

OP sorry to hear. this is part of the reason the wife insists that at least 3 cars are in the garage at all times. the 4th is a rusty ratty truck that's covered in gravel road dust that no one wants and likely has a dead battery. Good luck!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Make sure if its recovered you curb stomp the owner for wasting your time!

OP sorry to hear. this is part of the reason the wife insists that at least 3 cars are in the garage at all times. the 4th is a rusty ratty truck that's covered in gravel road dust that no one wants and likely has a dead battery. Good luck!
    Why would I curbstomp him? I enjoy finding stolen cars. I would rather curbstomp the thief but when you aren't allowed to chase stolen cars, it makes it difficult to catch them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Call up your friends and family to stand in a crowd on the sidewalk and it will come to you.

Top Bottom