• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I had a really good time today. We were there four hours. Lucked into a nice parking spot. Made a point to stop & see all our friends. Kimball, Alan, Chris (who is THE Garand guy. Seriously, if you've been looking for a better than rack Garand shoot me a pm & I'll get you his contact info) Sheila, Brad, Mr. Rice, TriggerTime, Colt556, and a few more friends I've met walking the 1500 over the years.

Spent some money and watched OkieGirl run like she was in a toy store.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I went Friday and walked from open to close. WE at least went by every table. There is so much there see and so many people I bet you could go walk the on two different days with different results....

clever_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    I know they'll put on sights you buy, not so sure if they'll install ones you bring with you. I had the sights I bought there installed and while it was a little more than I would have paid elsewhere, he did a great job with the install. Doesn't hurt to ask...

thanks wt. heard reports of long lines and no mosins so decided not to go. appreciate the input though. guess i'll try my old stand-by, Bradis.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    A very strange encounter for my wife.

My wife was tired of walking in circles for two hours. I left her at the food court eating and drinking at a table by herself. About 45 minutes later I return to the food court. She is sitting at the same table I left her at but now 3 guys sitting with her???????? All three look like they are one paycheck away from being homeless. One of them is looking at her as if "Golly, got to get one of these some day".

I excuse her and myself and the questions begin. Seems as the first guy asked if he could sit with her when other tables were empty. Really? The **** chat begins and 5 minutes later 2 of his buddies sit down. Really? My wife says the two new guys were giving moral support to the first guy. My wife says I showed up just before this guy was going to ask for a date. Really?

Here is my problem. 1\2 of me says "Ha, ha, she is going home with me". The other 1\2 of me wants to clean the floor with this guys beard. In the end I laugh the encounter off, knowing my Taekwondo trained wife could have moped the floor with any or all 3 of those guys.

Bonkers i know how you are feeling ! But my first thoughts is why didnt your wife tell them to hit the bricks ! or why didnt she get up and move !! JUST ASKING !

nobek102

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    5 bucks to park... I went early on Saturday... About 10... Walked right in... Seems like between noon and 4 is when it gets packed..

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    A very strange encounter for my wife.

My wife was tired of walking in circles for two hours. I left her at the food court eating and drinking at a table by herself. About 45 minutes later I return to the food court. She is sitting at the same table I left her at but now 3 guys sitting with her???????? All three look like they are one paycheck away from being homeless. One of them is looking at her as if "Golly, got to get one of these some day".

I excuse her and myself and the questions begin. Seems as the first guy asked if he could sit with her when other tables were empty. Really? The **** chat begins and 5 minutes later 2 of his buddies sit down. Really? My wife says the two new guys were giving moral support to the first guy. My wife says I showed up just before this guy was going to ask for a date. Really?

Here is my problem. 1\2 of me says "Ha, ha, she is going home with me". The other 1\2 of me wants to clean the floor with this guys beard. In the end I laugh the encounter off, knowing my Taekwondo trained wife could have moped the floor with any or all 3 of those guys.

:):.......perty sharp chic,is she?........:):......BEEN'ere......more'n once......:):.......

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    How's .22 ammo prices if any?

22LR was available, but very expensive as someone else mentioned. I picked up four 50-rd boxes (2 Wolf Target Match and 2 Federal Lightning) because I'm trying to collect different flavors to figure out what a new rifle is going to like. I wasn't going to buy large quantities for the prices it was going for ($55-75 per 500 typically).

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Arrived around 3:15 on Friday. Walked right in. Some of the ammo dealers are still smoking crack - saw 525 rounds of 22lr for $90; didn't see any takers. Gun prices seem to have returned to pre-panic levels - saw ARs starting at $620. As always, it was hard to get close to ZX's tables.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    There I was sitting next to this married lady at the coffee drinking area and her comes this INGO guy and gives me dirty looks for being nice to his wife. Man she most likely would have cleaned the floor with my beard if I had not said at least "hi"'to her. Looked mean .

well I could not resist the pun in that. Sorry I should be at the show not getting ready to watch footbAll and play poker. Just did not attend this one. Saving for the ohio shows.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There I was sitting next to this married lady at the coffee drinking area and her comes this INGO guy and gives me dirty looks for being nice to his wife. Man she most likely would have cleaned the floor with my beard if I had not said at least "hi"'to her. Looked mean .

well I could not resist the pun in that. Sorry I should be at the show not getting ready to watch footbAll and play poker. Just did not attend this one. Saving for the ohio shows.

see what u did there

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    clever_21 the booth The Glock Center will do it for while u wait , free install , a buddie got the rear peep site for 69.00 I think and the superluminova front for 59.00 ...... I also saw Bucket of bullets 1400 rounds 22lr for 189.00 can't believe prices are still so Damn CRAZY !!!!

Top Bottom