• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • akrylov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    No metal detectors. When you come in you'll be ask if you have a firearm. If you say yes it needs to be unloaded, (clearing barrel outside the entrance) and you'll present it to a uniformed Police Officer. They will put a zip-tie on it and hand it back.

As a vendor (I work a booth, same/same) I can't have a loaded firearm in my possession. Mine will be secured in my vehicle.

There is a significant Police presence at the 1500. I've never been concerned about safety, with that said we (those of us in the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth) maintain a level of SA. The comments I post about what I see? Those are from being observant ;)
    "I've never been concerned about safety"
    aha I was thinking like that too. I heard a loud shot in the middle of the building on Friday, I may guess someone dropped round and it exploded

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "I've never been concerned about safety"
    aha I was thinking like that too. I heard a loud shot in the middle of the building on Friday, I may guess someone dropped round and it exploded
    I missed that,

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw a lot of plate carriers go out the door. Some had plates in them.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    First time back in about 7 years, looked all around, ended up ordering a pistol for my wife from the shop I always buy them from that happened to be at the show.

All went as expected except for the parking fiasco. Won’t go into it but I just as well parked on the other side of the track only to walk past 500 empty spots. Parking folks cursing and screaming at people. Take that away and all was good.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Long shot here

How can I find a vendor that was there with out a name I know , I know

They were from Texas and had a table with nothing but AK’s Young guy with a sour look on his skull and his buddy slightly taller black short hair, Help!!!!

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Long shot here

How can I find a vendor that was there with out a name I know , I know

They were from Texas and had a table with nothing but AK’s Young guy with a sour look on his skull and his buddy slightly taller black short hair, Help!!!!
    The guy with all the saigas and the rpd?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My son and I went on Sunday… With parking and entrance fees it was $40.00 just to get in.
    Yeah, Thats a no-go for me. that $25 just to walk in the door pretty much erases any deal I can find. The last couple I went to the deals werent that good, and I couldnt imagine recouping that $25, even if I left with my arms full. (or even back when it only cost 15 or 20)

Even people watching isnt worth THAT much.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    My son and I went on Sunday… With parking and entrance fees it was $40.00 just to get in.
    Went on the worst day, by day three all the getting is got. $25 got me in the door and saved me $250 and put $500 more in my pocket. Even then for the right deal $25 is less than the transfer fee at my local shop.

Top Bottom