• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Any chance the surplus ammo can guy is there this round? Need some more 40mm metal monster cans. Seems he has often usually about straight in from entry.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Are they decent? Price? Can always use another 870 po po. I’ll be there tomorrow hanging out with friends.
    Looks like, $375 – $400. They have some Wingmasters with pretty good blueing. I did see one police magnum, and several have the extended tubes.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any chance the surplus ammo can guy is there this round? Need some more 40mm metal monster cans. Seems he has often usually about straight in from entry.
    The one guy over in the northside that usually has ammo cans, and a lot of ammo is here. Let me check.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did spot 40 MM metal monster cans. $15. They look like they are in pretty good shape. Probably had six or eight of them.

Located if you go down the center aisle when you come in the main entrance it’ll be on your right and slightly before you get to the big bomb sign of revolver tactical.

TR1032

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    THE BIG STORY: entering from 38th St., at the main fairgrounds entrance… Was a Charlie foxtrot when I got here… I don’t think it will get better. I’d recommend coming in the fall Creek Parkway entrance.

Could you tell if they are they using the parking lots south of 38th street this time?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Could you tell if they are they using the parking lots south of 38th street this time?
    Can't confirm, but I'd be shocked if they weren't open tomorrow. I'll drive by in the AM and check it out.

1SG USA Ret

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Pendleton
    Was there about 1 pm and was surprised at the number of empty tables. Then it hit me. Been ages since I had been there on a Friday and some vendors trickled in late between 2 and 4. No deals to write home about but one guy had Magpul 30 rounders for 10 bucks. Powder is still stupid high and Primers are way stupid high.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OFFICIAL HIT REPLY TO THIS POST FIRST, get a 1 day VIP pass AKA free admission.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the 1500.

THE BIG STORY!! Parking, sucks. I can confirm the parking on the southside will be open. There are signs along 38th St., like they’re encouraging people to park on the south side and walk across.

I got here a little before 730… There is no parking from the south Pavilion where the 1500 is located… Across the blue ribbon pavilion the swine barn all the way to fall Creek Parkway. Looking at one of the signs there is the 1500, The archery championship, jujitsu, and the flower and patio show all going on.

I cannot confirm whether the reptile show is also happening.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    From where I am sitting behind/north side of the expo hall… I would say parking on the southside is the best bet. The main road that runs from the entrance that has the west pavilion and the expo hall on each side… Is fenced off from the south side of 38th St. you’re on a better place to walk there than I am sitting here.

It is 07 46, probably a seven minute walk from where I’m sitting. Would be less… If I could get on the access road south of the pavilion/north of 38th St.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    From where I am sitting behind/north side of the expo hall… I would say parking on the southside is the best bet. The main road that runs from the entrance that has the west pavilion and the expo hall on each side… Is fenced off from the south side of 38th St. you’re on a better place to walk there than I am sitting here.

It is 07 46, probably a seven minute walk from where I’m sitting. Would be less… If I could get on the access road south of the pavilion/north of 38th St.

KellyinAvon, Just wanted to say that speaking for myself I appreciate and enjoy these 1500 play-by-plays that you post every 1500. They help me attend vicariously through you when I cannot attend. Folks such as yourself is what makes INGO and is much appreciated. So...Thanks. :thumbsup:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon, Just wanted to say that speaking for myself I appreciate and enjoy these 1500 play-by-plays that you post every 1500. They help me attend vicariously through you when I cannot attend. Folks such as yourself is what makes INGO and is much appreciated. So...Thanks. :thumbsup:
    Thank you very much Winamac.

With that said… I just saw some old bald guy wearing his pajamas. This ain’t Walmart!

Top Bottom