• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It seems like I was just at the fairgrounds, I was! The Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo is more like work (for me anyway) than the Indy 1500.

This one is in the South Pavilion (along 38th Street, near the Fall Creek Road intersection.)

@DN40SW I will remember your name this time (it's not Mark!)

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth all 3 days since one of our regulars is still convalescing. Stop by and holler, I'll bump the thread. It's always good to meet INGOers in the wild.

Who will you see at the 1500? Unlike the Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo I'll have time to comment on what I observe (as Yogi Berra said, you can see a lot just by observing.) The Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo? Day 2 I'm eating cough drops like candy since my throat was killing me from giving my elevator speech on the bills in the Statehouse so many times!

Back to "who will we see?" Goths? Harley Quinn? (DEFINITELY NOT a Margot Robbie sighting) Kill a commie for Mommy shirt guy with Kalashnikov shirt guy? SPAM can Mom with her unhelpful children? 1911 lanyard carry dude? The Man from Glad (if it's raining?) Lives in a bad neighborhood guy? Flock of Seagulls? The extras from The Walking Dead? The cast of The Hills Have Eyes? The family who shoots together? How many Police trade-in 870s will go out the door? (over/under is 7)

Price points: I always scout out a few things to gauge how prices are looking. 9mm range ammo and Gen 2 PMags are my usual items. I also look for GI mags with the blue follower.

Please be aware: I don't know everything about everything. I will try to find specific things and prices per request if time allows. However, I know a lot about a few things. I know a little about a lot of things. There are some things I really don't know duck **** from apple butter about.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Weather looks crappy Friday and Saturday. DST starts Sunday. Oh good, I’ll have DST blamed on me :lmfao:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    It seems like I was just at the fairgrounds, I was! The Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo is more like work (for me anyway) than the Indy 1500.

This one is in the South Pavilion (along 38th Street, near the Fall Creek Road intersection.)

@DN40SW I will remember your name this time (it's not Mark!)

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth all 3 days since one of our regulars is still convalescing. Stop by and holler, I'll bump the thread. It's always good to meet INGOers in the wild.

Who will you see at the 1500? Unlike the Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo I'll have time to comment on what I observe (as Yogi Berra said, you can see a lot just by observing.) The Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo? Day 2 I'm eating cough drops like candy since my throat was killing me from giving my elevator speech on the bills in the Statehouse so many times!

Back to "who will we see?" Goths? Harley Quinn? (DEFINITELY NOT a Margot Robbie sighting) Kill a commie for Mommy shirt guy with Kalashnikov shirt guy? SPAM can Mom with her unhelpful children? 1911 lanyard carry dude? The Man from Glad (if it's raining?) Lives in a bad neighborhood guy? Flock of Seagulls? The extras from The Walking Dead? The cast of The Hills Have Eyes? The family who shoots together? How many Police trade-in 870s will go out the door? (over/under is 7)

Price points: I always scout out a few things to gauge how prices are looking. 9mm range ammo and Gen 2 PMags are my usual items. I also look for GI mags with the blue follower.

Please be aware: I don't know everything about everything. I will try to find specific things and prices per request if time allows. However, I know a lot about a few things. I know a little about a lot of things. There are some things I really don't know duck **** from apple butter about.
    I'm just curious. What does "lives in a bad neighborhood guy" look like or do?...lol. I may or may not be that guy..

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hear Kill A Commie will be there.

I”ll be lurking Saturday morning. Might tote around a 107 Krink for a possible trade off?
    Stop by and say hello, I’ll bump the thread. Won’t be near as busy as when I’m at the deer, turkey and waterfowl expo. I’ll actually have time to comment on what I see.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show.

THE BIG STORY: entering from 38th St., at the main fairgrounds entrance… Was a Charlie foxtrot when I got here… I don’t think it will get better. I’d recommend coming in the fall Creek Parkway entrance.

A lot of stuff going on out here this weekend… Flower and patties. Oh show patio show damn talk to text… Is cranking back up plus there’s all kinds of other stuff.

Spotted INGOers @paintball_addiction and @Bradsknives. @Hkindiana and the custom dog tags sign is right at the main entrance. Look further back towards the concession stand and you’ll see the big bomb sign of revolver tactical.

I’m once again at the main exit in the NRA NRA-ILA ISRPA Booth. Between the bills in the Indiana state house this year… And the screaming octogenarian who went on a screed last night about banning assault weapons… I looked to not be too slow this weekend.

If you’re here, stop by and say hello, I will bump the thread. Always good to meet INGOers in the wild.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Tomorrow… I will let you know when tomorrow… It will be early… There will be a one day VIP pass up for grabs.

I think this is called a tease. :lmfao:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It turns out I was talking to @k12lts from Acme about the Police trade in 870s that keep going out the door. Even with the crappy weather I’m going to keep the over under at 7 for the number I spot.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Possible sighting of members of Dr Hook and the Medicine Show. Not Ray Sawyer…

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It turns out I was talking to @k12lts from Acme about the Police trade in 870s that keep going out the door. Even with the crappy weather I’m going to keep the over under at 7 for the number I spot.
    Are they decent? Price? Can always use another 870 po po. I’ll be there tomorrow hanging out with friends.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom