• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    I'll try to be there Saturday. On call for work so hopefully its a quiet one. Worst case I push to Sunday and ignore the phone.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500 Gun and Blade Show. THE BIG STORY!! OK I don’t really have a big story. It just gets peoples attention when I type that.

Again this is in the South Pavilion, on the east side of the fairgrounds, along 38th St., near the fall Creek Parkway intersection. From that part of the fairgrounds, you can see the new Swine barn under construction.

The NRA/NRA ILA/ISRPA booth is by the exit on the east side of the pavilion.

The first thing you’ll see your phone entrance is the custom dog tag sign (hkindiana).

Down towards the end of that same I/O, you will see the big bomb sign of revolver tactical (brads knives).

ZX Guns is in the south part of the pavilion near the NRA booth. The guy with a bazillion targets is on the southeast side.

I’ll be here today, and Sunday. Stop by and give me a holler, I’ll bump the thread. Always good meeting INGOERS in the wild.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom