• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I will probably be bringing a Kimber K22 Classic in what I would judge 95% condition and AA+ walnut for sale. Beautiful example of American firearms manufacturing. FYI.

-Nate

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm pretty sure I will bring a Romanian underfolder AK to carry around. I like being asked by every other dealer what the price is then being told they can order one for half that.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I'm pretty sure I will bring a Romanian underfolder AK to carry around. I like being asked by every other dealer what the price is then being told they can order one for half that.

Lolz...true story. Positive about mine is that they can't say that, since the rifle is un-gettable.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't been to the state fairgrounds or the 1500 in years. What is the cost to park and enter the show? On their web site it doesn't have any prices listed.

Parking at all fairgrounds events jumped to $8 last year.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ill be there at 2. i havent been in years because of the lack of decent vendors. im hoping its changed since then.

Ah, part of the initial onslaught. Stop by and say hi if you think of it. Working a booth without having my head on a swivel (looking for someone CM recently banned, and/or someone with a DD Form 214) is a good thing, but it always led to good posts. Most were believable and some were actually true :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500. This is in the Exposition Hall, west side of the fairgrounds on 38th Street. The NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth is on the left of the entrance. Revolver Tactical aka BradsKnives is at 1100 from the entrance, about 2/3 the way back look for the bomb sign.

Saw Brad and TallenD so far and Kevin from the Carry Gun Match .

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    I’ve been trying to put aside some spare parts for a repair kit for my Glock 19 Gen 5. Any suggestions on vendors for picking up this and that at a fair price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500. This is in the Exposition Hall, west side of the fairgrounds on 38th Street. The NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth is on the left of the entrance. Revolver Tactical aka BradsKnives is at 1100 from the entrance, about 2/3 the way back look for the bomb sign.

Saw Brad and TallenD so far and Kevin from the Carry Gun Match .

Kelly I would really like to come out and hang with you folks for a while but work is piling up. Gotta make the DoNuts man. Gotta.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’ve been trying to put aside some spare parts for a repair kit for my Glock 19 Gen 5. Any suggestions on vendors for picking up this and that at a fair price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My next lap around I’ll see if I spot any Glock parts. I’d be shocked if there weren’t any.

Top Bottom