• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Have a great Sunday show! Wish I could be there but don't wanna risk someone bumping into me making my neck worse right before surgery on the 3rd...

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Seemed like a pretty light crowd on Saturday. I went with a nephew and a couple of his pals. 3 of us had guns to sell but no one was interested.

Last time I had a gun to sell there it was gone 15min after I walked in the door. Maybe I'll have better luck in Nov if I still have the gun then.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Seemed like a pretty light crowd on Saturday. I went with a nephew and a couple of his pals. 3 of us had guns to sell but no one was interested.

Last time I had a gun to sell there it was gone 15min after I walked in the door. Maybe I'll have better luck in Nov if I still have the gun then.

I saw A LOT of bulk ammo going out the door. The place with the $229 AR kit (everything but the stripped lower) sold a metric crap-ton. A lot of long guns out the door.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Boring show! A lot of the same dealers as always with the same guns at the same ridiculous prices. A lot of used guns at or close to new prices. There were hardly any guns that I could not best the price with a quick search at Bud's Guns. Sorry, maybe better luck next time...

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I went Saturday morning and it wasn't too crowded. Looked around and all I bought was $10 in raffle tickets for a Henry Golden Boy. I was looking for a lower with a closed trigger guard and only saw one of those Libtard lowers. On the way home I stopped at Atkinson's and they had two so I don't have to look any more... and I got a call this afternoon that I won the Henry. Woot! Turned out to be a good weekend.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I saw A LOT of bulk ammo going out the door. The place with the $229 AR kit (everything but the stripped lower) sold a metric crap-ton. A lot of long guns out the door.

I walked past that ar kit booth so many times. And that shop at the far left (from the door) that had inexpensive uppers. It was hard not to leave with one.

Does anyone have one of those kits? How is it in comparison to psa?

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    Big changes announced Today at the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show from a Logistics perspective! Starting with the next Show (November)...

Friday’s will now CLOSE at 7:00 PM!
    Saturday’s will now OPEN at 9:00 AM!

Huge!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Big changes announced Today at the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show from a Logistics perspective! Starting with the next Show (November)...

Friday’s will now CLOSE at 7:00 PM!
    Saturday’s will now OPEN at 9:00 AM!

Huge!

I can go with Friday close at 1900, 0900 Saturday would've been MUCH easier too.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    I think the boxes said Durkin Tactical?

I enjoyed this show more than the past few i have been too. Maybe it was just what I was looking for or something. Always have a few SMH moments, but felt like there were some things reasonably priced.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Good show, picked up a Leupold Delta Point Pro 2.5 MOA dot for my P320 from Kinzies. Now I just have to wait on my mounting plate to arrive from Springer Precision. Also picked up some Speer Lawman 147gr practice ammo for like $10 a box.

Top Bottom