• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just a heads up, there are a lot of trade shows going on at the fair grounds this weekend. It is packed, and Saturday will likely be very crowded. I will be bouncing back and forth between a few of them, including the 1500 tomorrow morning.
    Look forward to seeing you tomorrow AM... if I find a place to park.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the parking lot outside the south pavilion at the fairgrounds. The big story! Parking: right now it’s not bad I am expecting it to pass Charlie foxtrot, and go to golf foxtrot by 0 900.

There is skating and hockey at the Indiana farmers Coliseum, everybody going in the blue ribbon pavilion is wearing a suit, you got the Christmas gift and hobby show down in the west pavilion, I can’t see if anything is going on in the swain barn, and oh yeah, there’s a gun show here.

For the first time, I’m seeing some traffic people that look like they’ve got their stuff together. Not meaning to sound cruel but usually they look like a group of homeless people out here wearing green vests. This bunch seems to have it together and they’re wearing ties as well as their green safety vest.

Shout out to @MadMan66 for the heads up on the parking debacle.

It is Veterans Day today, the actual holiday nothing observed from yesterday. Scored a free coffee from Ziggys this morning. Grabbed a chorizo breakfast burrito while I was there… It made me sweat so I approve.

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    Last one for the year. Next year's dates are:

Jan. 12, 13, 14
    Mar 8, 9, 10
    May 31, Jun 1, 2
    Sept 6, 7, 8
    Nov 1, 2, 3
    Thanks for the clarification. I haven’t been in years due to high cost of admisson, parking, gas , but when I attended did enjoy . Miss Zwicks jerky

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom